1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7 days meditation -CHALLENGE] practicing 7 days of mindfulness !

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by TIMMY0110, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

Day 1, I meditated 10 min in the morning and want to meditate 10 more later today.

2. Ongoingsupport

Ongoingsupport Fapstronaut

Alright I'm in - this gave me an idea which I've posted in the tech forum as a suggestion.

Until we have a more automated way of tracking it looks like this thread should have relatively few people so that I can manually compile stats, I'm assuming people will either say they missed meditation or just stop posting...

Day 0 - shooting for the morning but why not start with the first now..

TIMMY0110 and Navdeep like this.
  3. Navdeep

Navdeep Fapstronaut

4. Little kitty

Little kitty Fapstronaut

Oh i'm in. . .i'll try my best

TIMMY0110 likes this.
  5. I'm in, something I definitely need to incorporate in my reboot. I commit to two 10 minute sessions per day.
    Day 1/7

TIMMY0110 likes this.
  6. Single Palm Change

Single Palm Change Fapstronaut

Did 15 mins of standing, 10 mins qi gong. Will do 20 mins sitting breathing after dinner.

TIMMY0110 likes this.
  7. Just Rose

Day 2/7. 10 min this morning, fell asleep yesterday. I'm improving in meditation, I need less guidance and I'm being able to do it on my own, in silence, just a gong clock needed :)

TIMMY0110 likes this.
  8. Rocky11234

Rocky11234 Fapstronaut

I am ready to take the challange.

Guys i feel always anxiety, cleared india's best engineering exam that is IIT, but now not able to concentrate and solve easy problems easily, needs lot of effort.

Memory loss is happening.
    Totally frustrated with life. Not able to do whatever i wish.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    TIMMY0110 likes this.
  9. Dragydof

Dragydof Fapstronaut

Forgot to post yesterday but still meditated

Day 4&5

TIMMY0110 likes this.
  10. Ongoingsupport

Finished day 1.

We have 17 people so far, 5 have posted beyond the initial check-in.

TIMMY0110 likes this.
  11. Today I am going to finish my day 7
    I meditate and focused on meditation since tye beginning of 2018, however two or three days were messing, yesterday was less than 10 min, it feels like a lot of time and get bored.

Btw, it was not easy to achieve 7 days this is my first 7 days since August of 2016 ❤️

I wish you all the best!

TIMMY0110 likes this.
  12. Single Palm Change

Great, congratulations.

I bailed out of my sitting meditation yesterday. Failed! Bummer. Oh well, so this is day 0 again :)

TIMMY0110 likes this.
  13. TIMMY0110

TIMMY0110 Fapstronaut

sorry about that. I created this thread and I didnot provide daily updates. I should have led by example. I have completed 7 daily already. My goal is rest of my life. Just 10 minutes a day is not hard for me.

welcome to the challenge everybody. I hope you guys continue the practice even after 7 days.

Good luck and God bless you all.

14. Start again man, never settle

TIMMY0110 and Single Palm Change like this.
  15. Ongoingsupport

Great, now I'm going to have to create the category of repeat tries in the statistics. :)

Seriously though, you obviously do different practices - maybe keep it simple for now since all this challenge calls for is 10 minutes.

TIMMY0110 likes this.
  16. Single Palm Change

I'll continue with my different practices. I'm sorry if it causes any confusion to you or others in the thread - I will only post about the sitting part from now on.

TIMMY0110 likes this.
  17. I'll do this and start right now... I've always wanted to incorporate meditation into my lifestyle.

I've set a timer.... And I finished 15 minutes. I think I fell asleep at the end though lol

18. Day 2/7. Getting better at bringing myself back to the present. Amazing how active my mind is lol

TIMMY0110 likes this.
  19. Just Rose

Day 3/7 total concentration and focus, I made 15 min with body scan and focus on breathing and on environmental sounds. I feel so much better, anxiousness is gone :)

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  20. Ongoingsupport