1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7 days meditation -CHALLENGE] practicing 7 days of mindfulness !

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by TIMMY0110, Jan 2, 2018.

1. t-jam

t-jam Fapstronaut

I am in. An hour per day broke up into 2 sessions.

2. Empyrean'96

Empyrean'96 Fapstronaut

I accept. Will do 10 min meditation starting tomorrow. Ill add 5 min every day.

t-jam likes this.
  3. Ongoingsupport

Ongoingsupport Fapstronaut

6 already? Group meditation tonight.

t-jam and Eleanor like this.
  4. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

Day 7/7 yesterday, 20 min. Day 8, today, 17 min. Nice challenge :)

t-jam and Ongoingsupport like this.
  5. Empyrean'96

Empyrean'96 Fapstronaut

Just completed 1/7: 10 min

t-jam likes this.
  6. Ongoingsupport

We have 27 people signed up for the challenge now, about 3 confirmed finish - I will contact the ones who have in PM to follow up about whether they maintained their streak.

t-jam likes this.
  7. Day 7/7 definitely will continue doing this

t-jam likes this.
  8. Day 4/7.
    Was very tired and scattered this morning, so I meditated in the afternoon. Felt much better afterwards. :):cool:

t-jam likes this.
  9. t-jam

t-jam Fapstronaut

Nice work!

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. t-jam

t-jam Fapstronaut

I don't meditate to music this is just for relaxation after typing this:

11. Ongoingsupport

7. Maybe a 14 day version next?

12. Joining in, going to do at least 10 minutes of meditation every day.
    Already did 10 minutes yesterday and am going to do 10 minutes today before going to bed.
    2/7

13. Empyrean'96

Empyrean'96 Fapstronaut

Finished 2/7: 15 min. Will do 20 min tomorrow. So far this has been a huge help in quieting my mind and urges.

14. Day 4. I did mindfulness meditation today, and will do it again before bed tonight.

15. Just finished day 4/7. Was really distracted and tired today and actually fell asleep on the first attempt.
    Did it a second time then though.

16. Seb96

Seb96 New Fapstronaut

Challenge accepted

*I’ve been doing mindfulness since November using an app called Headspace. I love the serene feeling I get right after meditating. However, it starts to fade away after a few minutes. Mainly because after I do it, I hop straight into the internet and start wasting my time. So I thought I’d add to the challenge: Right after I meditate I’ll do something productive. Something that I really like that doesnt just give me a fake rush.

Btw I really recomend the app I’ve been using, because it has meditations based on different life situations (like there are 30 day packs on anxiety, self esteem and addiction, I think you have to pay, but I found it totally worh it).
    Best wishes to everyone (btw this is my first post on the site and I love how supporting the community is.

Empyrean'96 likes this.
  17. t-jam

t-jam Fapstronaut

Did not meet my goal of a full half hour last night due to a late start but I sat for 30 in the morning. Forgot to post 2.7 I think, actually I did not forget, I just actually could not decide when to post it. So I will do my best to sit for 30 in the morning and 30 at night.

Rest assured I will sit for a bare minimum of 30 thru 7 days here though.

18. Empyrean'96

Empyrean'96 Fapstronaut

3/7, 20 min meditation.
    Going for 25 tomorrow :)

19. Ongoingsupport

We're up to 28 people, 4 confirmed completed and there are 8 people about half way there.

If you completed but didn't check in chime in!