1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Muhammad Ali on interracial dating

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ra's Al Ghul, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Dude, look at his profile picture. Look at the posts he makes on here. He’s an alt right fanatic. If you can’t see this for what it is then you’re simply blind beyond belief.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Not all Trump supporters are alt-right, nor do all Trump supporters reject interracial marriages. Sure, there are some, but in a pool of 62 million, it’s doomed to happen. It’s simple statistics there. Once again, you are generalising someone without the information being present.

3. He’s absolutely alt right, in fact I’m pretty certain he’s admitted as much. He doesn’t have to admit it though because the posts he makes every single day makes it beyond obvious.

And let me say this about Trump supporters. Not every Trump supporter is a racist but virtually every single racist in existence is a Trump supporter. Racists, white nationalists, Nazis, the KKK and every other scumbag with a similar mentality flocks to Donald Trump like flies on shit.

4. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Bold claim. I guess these are all closet Trump supporters then?
    A6158473-455E-40CC-B9D4-7C785C26A96E.jpeg 86885EF5-6F07-4D80-91CF-EC67BDEDF026.jpeg 5BB1AEFF-90BE-4514-BC1C-E58C1A3ED176.jpeg 4FD7662E-A046-4DBE-92C6-B86CBED28F17.jpeg 6B4B4CF5-5126-456E-92F5-281C25F61AA9.jpeg

Trappist likes this.
  5. Fine, I’ll slightly adjust my comment. Every WHITE racist is a Trump supporter. I’m pretty sure you’re a Trump supporter too, why else would you be on this thread fighting to the death to support the OP?

6. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Im not even American. I couldn’t care less what Trump does as long as it isn’t invading my country, which considering he started less wars than the two previous American presidents ar this time in their presidencies, I’m confident that he won’t... Yet.

Amen considering many of those tweets were from whites, no. That wouldn’t fit all that well. The ironic thing is I hear about race less from Trump supporters than I do Hillary supporters, Bernie supporters or other groups. They’re constantly talking about intersectionality and other topics.

7. Racist against your own race? That’s simply ridiculous but I’ll say this: I can’t necessarily blame people for hating white people as much as they do. We have a pretty horrific track record, especially in America. If I was black or a Native American I would probably hate white people with every fiber of my being.

8. If you guys, put as much energy in your own reboots and self development as in these futile arguments, everyone will be the winner. :) Although it's kinda low key entertainment skimming the forums to land up in such threads. lol

9. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Yeah, I don’t get it either, but self-racism is an interesting concept I guess.

Whites definitely have done terrible, abhorrent things that none of us should ever condone, but there are also two important facts: one, although this shouldn’t be used to rationalise human rights violations, whites weren’t the only race committing terrible acts (the African slave trade is one such intriguing example), and two: whites today aren’t responsible for what their ancestors did centuries ago. Neither are, say, Blacks and Arabs responsible for their ancestors selling slaves (from tribes they conquered) to whites.

You are responsible for your own actions, not those done by someone you never met. I’m responsible for my own deeds and my intent behind them. I wish more people realised this, rather than still inflating it (as the Left tend to do) or outright rationalising/dismissing it (as the Right tend to do).

10. No, that’s not what I meant. I meant there is no such thing as self racism. A white person can trash their own race all they want. Just like a black person can trash their own race if they desire.

First of all some of the hideous things we did occurred only a handful of decades ago. Second, as a white American I’m quite aware of how other white Americans think and in many, many cases it’s still just as fucked up as ever. A massive amount of white people try to pretend the past never happened or they outright lie about it and try to sugarcoat everything.

11. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Self-racism exists. If a black person gained power, owned a business, etc and banned other black people from it on the basis of being black, then it’s still racist.

African countries had legal slavery up to 2008 (before Mauritania banned it). A slave trade’s prospering in Libya now. As I stated, other cultures do heinous things also. That doesn’t mean whites should be treated like crap for the things other whites done. Is it ethical for us to treat Arabs like crap because of 7/7, 9/11 or the Paris bombings? Is it ethical to treat Asian people like crap because of Japan during WWII, Mao Zedong’s famines or Pol Pot’s massacres? If not, then why would it be ethical to treat whites or any other race in the same way?

12. No, white people should not be treated like crap. All I’m trying to say is I understand what fuels a lot of the anger against white people. The anger is still red hot because countless white people try to endlessly rewrite history or simply dismiss it entirely.

But let’s end this argument. It’s not doing us any good. I’ve wasted too much time on this.

13. Clean Willy

Clean Willy Fapstronaut

Muhammad Ali was an appallingly arrogant and ignorant man.

14. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I am definitely an America first Nationalist, but I am not alt-right, brittany pettibone wouldnt give me the time of day as I am not a White man. You can keep crying racism though for anyone that doesn't share your leftist identity politics.

15. I can't watch the whole video right now, but read the title. I'm a humongous fan of Muhammad Ali, but he can fuck off. I've actually never dated anybody outside of my race (mainly just bc it has never happened). But regardless, that's fucked up. Perhaps his Alzheimer's was beginning to kick in by getting hit in the head so goddamn much

16. ClaritySeeker

ClaritySeeker Fapstronaut

17. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i think mixed girls are hella cute

18. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

I think race can be sacred or it can be a good measuring stick. I think the more important issue is whether individuals have the freedom to self-segregate and to express their desire to only deal with individuals who meet the criteria that they find valuable. I think affirmative action, anti-discrimination policies and anti-boycott legislation all present problems to the freedom and liberty of individual actors.

19. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

There is nothing wrong with having pride for your people, with articulating cultural and political policies you think would most benefit your people, nor with organizing and spreading awareness toward said policies in productive, non-violent manners.

Assumption, speculation and projection can lead to very unstable beliefs.

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  20. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

People should be able to date/marry whoever they want, and nor do I villify Ali for what he believes here. I'm more against that cuck interviewer guy hellbent on trying to convince Ali to share his view.