1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Muhammad Ali on interracial dating

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ra's Al Ghul, Jan 1, 2019.

1. ClaritySeeker

ClaritySeeker Fapstronaut

I agree with you, everyone can have their own view, but Ali is talking about animals that are a different species and unable to procreate, we are all of the same species and able to procreate. That's the only criticism I have of Ali, but yes we all have our own preferences and that happens to be his even if I don't agree with it.

2. If I wasn't Christian/celibate I would want to fornicate with every single race of woman in the world. As long as a woman is beautiful, I'd be an equal opportunity fucker. I'd prefer white babies however because we got it good in the world, and would rather have my kids grow up in white mode rather than mullato or quadroon mode.

3. Clean Willy

Clean Willy Fapstronaut

Indians ARE Asians :D

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Lol, this is turning stupider by the day... There thread I mean!

5. I knew what you meant. When people use the term “Asian” they’re usually referring to Chinese,Japanese and Korean people along with a few other countries like Laos, Vietnam etc. Besides, India is considered a subcontinent so it kind of makes sense to not refer to them as Asian.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2019
  6. Clean Willy

Clean Willy Fapstronaut

Of course they are. That is like saying Britain may be in Western Europe but that doesn't make us European! :confused:

7. You’re thinking of it in purely geographic terms. She was talking about the racial differences. Like even here in America some people would refer to me as European simply because that’s where my ancestors are from.

8. I tend to think that there are different regional genetics, and that most people think that say most Europeans (Anglo Saxon, Celtic, Germanic, all the way to West Russian) share common genetics.

Indians have more in common with Nepalis, Bengalis, Sri Lankens than Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc.

9. I worked for Indans (Punjabi) if you called them Asian, they would correct you.

10. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    lol asians are on the rise now silly, what you meant to say is, you wish you were asian as they well dominate the world next ,

11. Interesting.

12. Overall economic power ≠ ease of life per citizen.

ClaritySeeker likes this.
  13. We don’t need anybody “dominating” the world. We really don’t.

14. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I'm jelly of that privilege.:p:D

15. Most Indians consider India to be "The Sub-Continent of India."

16. Indeed. I mentioned that in an earlier post.

17. I think it's also about self identification. Take people from the USA. We self identify as Americans, no other country in North or South America identifies as American. Yet some people from around the world think it odd (IDK if trolling) that we shouldn't identify that way because of the rest of the continent that doesn't give a damn.

18. I’m going to have to agree with that. Yea, China is rapidly growing economically and militarily but they’re still an authoritarian dictatorship.

19. Yea, I’ve always found that strange. If you really think about it almost the entire Western Hemisphere is “America” but when people refer to America they’re always referring to the United States.