1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Muhammad Ali on interracial dating

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ra's Al Ghul, Jan 1, 2019.

1. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

I honestly don't have a strong view on this. Just marry the best woman you can find.

Xander_ and SilentJay313 like this.
  2. Pastor Preston

Pastor Preston Fapstronaut

If one simply googles "interracial dating," one will find that there are many people who still feel similar to the way Muhammad Ali feels. Is that really surprising? My, what a touchy topic it seems to be.

3. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

I do not understand that debate: the term is defined as "used to refer to people born of one white parent and one black parent, or from two mulatto parents." It was a census category until 1930, and in the 2000 census thousands of individuals still self-identified as mulatto. Central figures of the 19th century were described mulattos, including Frederick Douglas. Where did you hear it was racist?

The conversation was whether there were negative effects to consider when race mixing. You brought up potentially positive effects. Whether an individual actually race mixes is, of course, up to them, as their own moral decision. My point was that it can have repercussions worth considering.

I do not see the racism in that quote. There is no implication of superiority or prejudice. He is making a truth claim about Jewish elites. It can be true or false, but that is another matter. Don't you think it is strange that a post with no observably racist statement is removed from the thread?

Now, to decide whether he is crazy, we must define the terms "elite Jewish folks" and "NWO" being used. I think it would be an elucidating endeavor. Should we ask him what he meant, instead of presuming his intentions through mental projection?

4. It’s be interesting to see the DNA results of everyone that’s commented on here
    Lots of mixes I’m sure

5. ClaritySeeker

ClaritySeeker Fapstronaut

By your own reasoning, if it was a census category until 1930, they probably stopped using it because it was racist. Just like the N word was used before and then people stopped using it because it was racist. It's 2019 and there are still individuals using the the N word, doesn't mean it's right.

It is a false claim. Sort of like a racist stereotype.

You're looking too deep and I'm not sure why you are protecting him, he made it very easy to see what he means there is no questions about it.

He says: Racial mixing is a ploy by the New World Order. They are mainly elite Jewish people who want people to mix so the that the Jewish people will be the only pure race in the world that would control us.

What is questionable about this? It's racist and crazy. This would probably be a view that Hitler would support too, do you support it as well?

6. UK Lad

UK Lad Fapstronaut

Day 283

He’s right about the Jewish temple being rebuilt in Jerusalem on Temple Mount. It was prophecised 1400 years ago that once all the minor signs have gone the end of times wouldn’t come till the Temple Mount is rebuilt and that the Jew political race would rule the Middle East and the affairs of the new world order. That’s exactly what they’ve done, re-built the Temple Mount recently and the great saints who have lived in Middle East have also had visions about this moment they declared that their vision was true. One might saint died few yrs back in Israel Jerusalem. He left a note to the president saying the messiahs name will be Jesus. And his time is imminent. The president was furious as to how a Jewish saint knew this, he replied from scriptures of old it was written that he would return and the Jews would run in horror because Christ will say I am here to be a Muslim not a Jew but also to establish peace on the earth and reign for 40 yrs. get married and die and the saviour will come after me. His name is Mahdi and will fight the antichrist.

The Temple Mount is built not for worshipping Christ but the god of light the illuminati god and only Jews know his current whereabouts. He lives on an island between Saudi and Europe.

7. ClaritySeeker

Is NoFap a place for all the craziness to come out? Please, normal people of the Internetz, please say something.
    I bet @EthanW. will back up @UK Lad

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

That's a pretty good point you have there.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Wowzers! I’ve been following this thread and am quite disappointed but not surprised by what I see.

I’m mixed race. Black father / Japanese mother.

I’m I worthless in the eyes of many here? Am I of no value since I’m mixed race? How many here will now ignore anything I post since I’ve revealed I’m mixed race?

This thread is just plain sad.

——-

In addition, I think Muhammad Ali is flat out wrong.

10. You’re not worthless to me brother

11. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

you aren't worthless! you are just as important as any one of any race/s

12. UK Lad

UK Lad Fapstronaut

It wasn’t the norm for people in the past to mix but hey I’ll tell you a story you’ll be surprised! Blacks use to get white girls pregnant as many as possible because of the slave trade. The mothers use to do something to the balls of their sons, those with smaller p*ni**s, use to get left out. In reality there’s nothing wrong if you believe in peace and have a religion and get married as mixed race but. The mixed race thing was a game back then to see how many they could impregnate. I’m not joking look it up.

Lastly, nations didn’t mix race when marrying it was tribes who lived with each other and like only those who lived each to their own country . Except for Greeks and Romans of course who had steam sauna Orgys with young girls.

Some famous mixed race ppl.

George Washington
    Malcolm x
    Bob Marley
    Bruce lee

13. ClaritySeeker

Finally a voice of reason, welcome @HopeForBrightFuture :)

14. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

My point was that individuals self-identify as mulatto even today. Reread my post.

I am only interested in the truth. I will also ignore both your speculations involving Adolf Hitler and your association with my name and "craziness."

Do you know Noel Ignatiev? He is a Harvard University graduate who currently works at the Massachusetts College of Art as a "critical race theorist." Does that fit a definition of elite?

He has said:

"The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists."

Does that fit a definition of promoting a new order in the world? I think these points hold intellectual value, and that is why they interest me.

Also, in case you did not know, Noel Ignatiev is Jewish.

ClaritySeeker likes this.
  15. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

Those are moral questions, not scientific ones. You can mix as you please.

I would also add, however, that in mixing races, you are operating with a relationship dynamic where in the female and male can have different expectations in terms of culture, and in all areas that relate to social norms.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  16. ClaritySeeker

And my point is it doesn't matter if people self-identify as that, it's still racist to use that word especially if you are not part of that group. Some African Americans use the N word to each other, it used to be used in scientific papers, and some may even self-identify with it, but it's still racist to use that word. Do you not agree?

You make a good point here, but I'm pretty sure this is not what he meant, he isn't as smart as you.

I enjoy arguing with you :D

EthanW. likes this.
  17. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

I find your willingness to engage in these conversations refreshing, as well, though I think you use emotional language quite loosely.

I will say that your point about racism is subject to your own belief: I do not find terms that individuals use to describe themselves to be racist, since racism necessitates superiority or prejudice. Unless you are trying to convey that mulatto, and the "N word" are supremacist terms? I had not considered that possibility.

Are you mixed race by one white parent and one black parent? If an actual mulatto explained the racism inherent of the term, that information would be more beneficial to me. Otherwise, that term is purely descriptive, the same as mestizo (one parent Spanish and the other Amerindian), and does not signify an undue or unnecessary prejudice in it's use.

Also, if anyone uses racial slang freely in their personal interactions yet condemns others who are not of their race when they use the same terminology, I would designate them as holding a double standard.

18. Clean Willy

Clean Willy Fapstronaut

I agree. Luv ya bro.

19. ClaritySeeker

Yes, that's what I mean.

Thanks for the great discussion, maybe I'll run into you on other threads o_O

20. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

I would be interested to hear your definition of supremacist, then.

As it stands, I am unconvinced. Thanks for your time. Peace.