1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Muhammad Ali on interracial dating

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ra's Al Ghul, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

2. So as a white guy I have to date a white woman? Seeing crap like this and your obvious support of it makes me want to date a woman who isn’t white just to rebel.

3. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

The Civil Right’s era is interesting to read on. There were blacks who were opposed to desegregation due to them being comfortable in their own communities or them being black nationalists (I doubt it was a majority, but I doubt that’s anything that was covered in school or anything).

For me personally, I don’t care about race honestly, I’ve dated both whites and non-whites before, and the current person I’m with has Hispanic and Asian ancestry as well as white but it’s about the person in my opinion although I don’t shame people who prefer one race over another because for romance purposes it’s a legitimate reason to pick and choose even though I don’t do that too often except maybe when it comes to culture or religion as that tends to matter more than race, but again that’s just my opinion.

4. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

So just because I posted this means I support it? LOL. Let me guess, you're a millenial aren't you. smh

5. You wouldn’t post this if you didn’t support it. I know your political beliefs so it’s obvious how you feel. And yep, I’m a millennial. You didn’t have to ask, you could’ve just looked at my age to find out.

6. splinter

splinter Fapstronaut

holy shit man no offense but fix that run on sentence

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Yes I would post something that I don't necessarily support. You're not much different from that vape guy that threw a hissy fit.

I actually DO NOT have the same views as Muhammad Ali, but nice of you to lose it right off the bat. smh

CTRL + DEL and Deleted Account like this.
  8. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

My ex-girlfriend was a different race than me. It was interesting in that matter.

9. I don’t believe you. Like I said, I know your political affiliation. I’m well aware of what makes you guys tick: Rabid, insane levels of nationalism that is often peppered with racism.

10. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Show me how, then I can show you how to use full-stops and capitalised letters! ;)

It must be incredible to be a mind reader.
    Nonsense! You’re only allowed to be in an echo chamber!

11. I don’t have to be a mind reader. I’ve seen numerous posts from him on here and I know what drives the alt right movement. It’s not a mystery, not even close.

12. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

What’s his view on interracial marriage?

13. You actually have to ask? The fact that this thread even exists makes the answer clear.

14. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Yes, I have to ask, because you apparently know the position, and you didn’t answer the question.

CTRL + DEL likes this.
  15. Seriously? You’ve got to be kidding me. Well, since you can’t see the obvious I’ll tell you: he opposes it.

16. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

And where has he stated this?

17. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Where does it say that OP himself opposes it? This only says Muhammad Ali opposes it.

18. Do you really think he would post this if he didn’t feel the exact same way? Why would anyone post this unless they felt compelled to do it? He didn’t have to say he opposes it, sharing this video does it for him.

19. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I post stuff I don’t agree with all the time. Im not the only one either; journalists cover things they might not personally agree with also. What’s wrong with digging into what you don’t agree with rather than constantly bouncing around an echo chamber? Do you believe you can truly deepen your perspective in life if you only share things you 100% agree with?

Which leads me back to my original point. You either have a fantastic knack of mind reading that you can potentially make heaps on, or you’re assuming someone’s positions on information that isn’t even there.