1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Auto-fellatio and More

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Thank you for posting on this topic :)

I have tried but have neither the length nor the flexibility to pull it off, so I have had to settle for the next best thing (or worse, depending on who you ask) which is cumming directly into my mouth. It’s very addictive, so I can only imagine how how hooked I would be on self sucking.

As far as I am concerned, what you are doing is masturbation, although it sounds even more enjoyable. I don’t think there is anything wrong with it.

Good luck with your reboot! :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. ccml

ccml Fapstronaut

As if there was any problem with being gay?

I love the concept of NoFap, but some members seem to be retrograde christians that have homophobia-induced ED, think of masturbation as some kind of offense against some imaginary creature or think a reboot will help them repress their sexual desires instead of finding a way of accepting themselves. Maybe I'm wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2019
  3. You are welcome. Is cum itself addictive? I never thought about that before. I am actually having a more difficult time abstaining from self sucking and eating my own cum than I am from abstaining from masturbation with my hands. Thank you for your encouragement

4. Thank you @ccml for standing with me and standing up for me. I have never given anyone any grief for being straight. I wish people would extend me the same courtesy even though my sexual orientation is different. I didn't choose to be gay. I didn't wake up one day and decide to be gay. "stop being gay''? can anyone stop being straight? ok Jack calm down. deep breath. I'm not a victim.

5. Thank you for your opinions and insight. Are you gay? I once met a religious man when I was 12. I doubt Jesus would have approved of what this man did with me.

nerd_lean likes this.
  6. Well, I cannot relate to your statement or your situation, but I glad you are happy. Thank you for sharing. Do you think being gay is wrong? He sexually molested me. He did things to me and made me do things to him. He was a friend of the family and had access to my bedroom without raising suspicions.

aspiringwriter1997 and nerd_lean like this.
  7. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

This is very common for gay people sadly and there are multiple scientific studies and metastudies linkin sexual molestation is very highly correlated to homosexual orientation. In my opinion it's not only possible but expected that such encounters (let alone repeated encounters) will modify one's sexuality. I don't think that any person that was molested is "naturally" gay, it's just a coping mechanism or learned behavior.

8. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

This is actually true but from the OP's behaviour I think it's rather clear he was born that way.

I understand that you think gayness is not a normal (or for lack of a better term, healthy) sexual orientation but I ask that if you do not allow people to impact your view in exchange, you stop targetting their remarks and statements.

It's very good that you started off that statement with "I don't think". At least you understand that it's only your opinion.

9. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

He was molested at 12

10. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

He was born 12 years before he was 12.

Did i really just have to say that?

need4realchg likes this.
  11. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

Can you even fathom what is the combined chance of 1. being gay and 2. getting molested?

He did not mention anything about his orientation prior to that event.

12. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

What kind of an argument is this?

Just because both points are statistically uncommon doesn't mean you can use a cross-probability as defense for gayness being something unnatural.

Uncommon =/= unnatural =/= unhealthy
    As a person leaving something as widespread as PMO behind, you should know this very well.

Try reading this slowly:

13. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Tbh I believe @Jocko2019 made his stance very clear already.

For someone to persue an argument beyond closure is, to me, nothing short of humbugging.

14. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

I can empathize with Jocko and hope he can continue to open up, I don't see why IAmLegion is being so abrasive about this and interpreting stuff he wants to see rather than what Jocko says or does not say. Surely Jocko can speak for himself and clarify this if he wants to.

All i'm doing is spreading awareness that molestation and homosexuality are extremely highly correlated to a point where it's statistically impossible not to assume causality. Whether this information is of use for Jocko and others it's up to them to decide. I believe each person is entitled to the truth.

15. No we don't. No one needs anything.

16. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Interesting.

Just for the sake of clarity, where was my behaviour abrasive? You spoke citing your opinions and I replied with facts. That's all there is to it.

But sure, if you want someone else to contend with, go on ahead. I'm simply pointing out the flaws in your statements.

Well said. I'm just doing the same on my end.

17. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

No he means that's how u came to be.

Roady and Deleted Account like this.
  18. Toomuchh

Toomuchh Fapstronaut

I gotta know. How does one self-fuck

19. You are using this thread to derail it for spreading your personal biased ideas, like you did in several others before, by suggesting your worldview would be grounded on any objective verifiable facts, what is clearly and proven not the case. (again, "by the way I am clinical psychologist" your very own self made crown of bullshit) Now you are even trying this trolling attitude with a new young user, who clearly stated before in this thread, that he has no interest being "converted" to heterosexuality by you or anyone else. I believe this here is diametrically going, what these forums are meant to be for. There is no such thing as a "personal truth".

20. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

*chuckle*