1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Exercise Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by LoyalKnight, Jun 26, 2017.

1. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

Today I went to the gym again. I did some nice deadlifts and then some row-pulldowns, reverse butterflys and barbell biceps curls. I did quite well, considering that I am on a stict -1000 kcal below TDEE diet.

I shall visit the gym on the morrow again!

Desperate_Warrior likes this.
  2. Had a football game today, so y'know, that was intense. Sadly we lost though :/

3. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

Today I had a mixed session of Leg and Chest. Squats, Calf Raises, Bench Presses and Barbell-Pullups where on the plan. Feeling great - maybe I'll go on the morrow, maybe not! We'll see.

4. I started with an exercise app. It was a short strength workout with bodyweight only. It only took about 30 minutes and wasn't to hard.
    At the end of the day I used another fitness app and this workout took around 40 minutes. It was againg mostly strenght with bodyweight only. This workout was however a lot harder than my first workout and afterwards I felt really good.

A good day with training and I'll keep going tomorrow with some more running.

5. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

@ThisEndsToday Great to have you here - a heartily welcome to you!

I had a really good back workout today, it was my 3rd day in a row where I visited the gym. Going to take a well-deserved rest day on the morrow and the day after, because studies are still more important! And I should avoid overtraining, 4 days in a row with my diet of 1800-2000kcal would be certainly overkill!

6. gingeralan

gingeralan Fapstronaut

I like this!

Today I did an 2 hours of gym this morning, weights, and then a pilates type class. Then this evening I did an hour of Karate.

7. Thanks!

Today I have did 30 minutes of HIIT and that was tiring and felt good. Later I went out for an 8K run with not to high intensity, also felt good.

8. Mavricko

Mavricko Fapstronaut

Every day I've trained for a week I think (weights)

9. First I did a high intensity 5K run. Later during the day I did 30 minutes of HIIT.

10. Biked about a mile today, and that's been it so far. I've got a dance class later though, which should be good (hip-hop)

11. Easy_Rider

Easy_Rider Fapstronaut

@LoyalKnight this is such an awesome thread! I was thinking about creating something like this and you already did!
    45 mins cycling at 7am.

12. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

I did legs today, feeling tired but so good

13. Baldur

Baldur Fapstronaut

Joining in.
    Doing a lot of kettlebell works lately. Today I did something else, still got plenty sweaty.
    I mostly do all body exercises. No splits. I have a strategy that is similar to the ones of Pavel Tsatsuline and Jason Blaha.
    Almost every day but only just a bit. If I could do 10 reps, I do 5. And whenever I see my bell, I do something with it. Got quite a lot
    stronger already and I am still improving.
    The thing is to keep the muscle protein synthesis working (building up muscles), which has a (growth) window of 24-48 hours after workout. So deviding 12 Sets of deadlifts
    into 6 days of 2 sets seems to be more beneficial. Besides, doing much less then maximum effort will quicken the recovery process a lot.

Anyway. Great that you guys and girls work on your bodies and minds.
    Cheers!
    /Baldur

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  14. Trevorphilipz

Trevorphilipz Fapstronaut

Today I took my dog for a walk this morning, not far we did about 3/4 of a mile and ended with a little jog. Considering doing a set of weight lifting, but did two yesterday and don't want to push things too far.

15. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

Did shoulders and arms today, tomorrow is rest day.

16. Baldur

Baldur Fapstronaut

Did some snatches, some military presses, swings and get ups with my kettlebell today.
    Keep the updates coming and stay strong!

/Baldur

17. Yesterday I did intervalls and a little strenght training (with bodyweight).

Today I'm not going to run or train with to much intensity. I'm feeling a little pain in my left calf and I don't want to overwork it.

18. Trevorphilipz

Trevorphilipz Fapstronaut

Same as yesterday for me.

19. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

It feels so great and motivation to see so many fellow comrades working out as well! Makes me really happy! :)

Today was leg day. I am currently in a over 1000 kcal deficit in order to lose weight so I can start bulking up, it will be my first proper bulking then.

I lifted quite a bit. I squatted 100kg, leg-pressed 240kg and calf-raised around 110kg. After that I did some really high-intenstity cardio for 11 minutes in total, and after that one more workout for the legs on a machine whose name I dod not now on English..

Felt great!

Gym is planned for the next two days as well!