1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Exercise Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by LoyalKnight, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Baldur

Baldur Fapstronaut

I agree! Great to see people getting stronger and healthier.
    What is your weight goal for bulking up? Have you decided on a strategy?

Update myself:
    Did some kettlebell farmers walks, swings, get ups, snatches, swinging arounds and cleans. I just love using my bells, my girlfriend loves them, too.

Stay strong!
    /Baldur

2. Trevorphilipz

Trevorphilipz Fapstronaut

3. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

Did back today, was a good workout!

4. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

Loved reading through the forum! Inspiring to see so much action!

I did 37 push ups in one go, which for me, is something spartan. Took a total of 60 push ups, 30 seconds interval

Did 120 sit ups. 40*3, 30 seconds interval between each set

Worked out legs and forearms

Cheers to everyone out there! Keep rocking!

5. Trevorphilipz

Took my dog for another half a mile today, feeling good during the jog. Onward and upward with this struggle against pmo!

6. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

@Baldur I want to go down to 10% BF, should be like 73-75kg for me right now. Yes, I got a plan! I will just eat slightly above my Mainteneance level, at around 3100Kcal my goal will be then. That way I can ensure low fat gain while gaining comparativly a really high amount of muscles. I know, if I gain muscle I have to gain fat to. But that is the best way to ensure gain! I ordered a new and modern weight scale to track my progress.

Today I acutually went to the gym but I quitted after 8 minutes because I just felt bad with a sore throat and a running nose. It was a really good call, exercise would have delayed my healing progress. I am looking forward for getting fully healed ASAP - I expect it to be the morrow!

Desperate_Warrior and Baldur like this.
  7. Baldur

Baldur Fapstronaut

Alright! I wrote you a PM about it. Good that you stopped!

Update:
    Did some kettlebell swings, snatches, etc. Going strong. :D

Cheers and stay strong people!
    /Baldur

8. Trevorphilipz

Today took my dog for a half mile walk, may do some curls and some bench press later.

9. Jonathan House

Jonathan House Fapstronaut

10. Trevorphilipz

Today I took my dog for another good walk, ended with a jog as per usual.

11. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

Did an ab curcuit at home, as well as some bicep curls, back, glute exercises

12. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

Hi I am going to join this! I have been working out kind of regularly(and I have a way to keep track of that) but I think I should write about what I work out everyday here and see how it goes! Maybe this could help me since working out is a extremely good way for me to make sure I don't have urges to PMO in the future since the sexual tension is being transfered into an activity that is both healthy, natural and tiring!
    So here it goes,
    Day 1
    did 6 pack abb workout and some arm and chest workout with dumbells and pushups!

13. Trevorphilipz

Took my dog for a good walk today, getting colder here, but still enjoyed the walk and the jog.

14. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

@Trevorphilipz Nice man - keep taking your dog out! I wish I had one!

@Harry Maclad Welcome man - you should definitely join us here! It is a great way to keep track as well!

No posts from me for a long time, I got a cold and the last time I visted the gym was last saturday. The cold is nearly fully healed, thankfully! It will be no gym from me for a long time, since I will be away for 3 weeks.....

15. Trevorphilipz

Thanks @LoyalKnight
    I did take my dog out for another walk this morning. Its a source of exercise for both of us and he loves it. Always end with a short jog just to do a little cardio.

vxlccm and Desperate_Warrior like this.
  16. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

Did an upper body workout, since I haven't gone to the gym this week, due to studying for an exam. Felt so great!

vxlccm and Desperate_Warrior like this.
  17. Haven't posted on this in a bit, whoops. Anywho, I've been swimming recently, which has been great (I'm at a hotel currently, which is why). I also found this thing that Ray Lewis (Former LB for the Baltimore Ravens) did for workout before he had an official program. He would take a deck of cards, flip the top one, if it was a 7, he did 7 pushups. then he'd flip the next card, doing as many pushups for each card, aces 25, face cards 10, jokers 50. I edited it a bit. Hearts are jumping jacks, spades are pushups, diamonds are squats, and clubs are situps. And you just go through the whole deck. With the jokers, I do fifty of whatever the last card was. So if it was like 10 of spades, I do fifty more pushups. Just go through the whole deck, or as far as you can. It's been a good workout.

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. Haven't posted in a few days but I will get more active now.

On Monday I did a MAX test 3K.
    On Tuesday I did a full body strenght workout combined with running for arounf an hour.
    Today I did 30 minutes of full body workout with the help of a fitness app, it was intense.

Tomorrow I'm gonna get some more running.

Desperate_Warrior likes this.
  19. PainIsHilarious

PainIsHilarious Fapstronaut

Okay cool I'll try this challenge.

Day 1: Shot around on my basketball hoop for an hour. Wirked on form and footwork primarily.

20. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Can't do every day. But, will promise to get it really good when there's time to hit it.

With all y'all on loving this kind of goal. Generally 2 days a week is all I need to maintain as long as being semi-careful about food intake. 1 killer day 4+ hour jog and 1 regular day for a few miles. But, that's no way to stay buff, just maintain a bit of fitness and not die young of a heart condition, if you know what I mean. Someday, it would be nice to find the time. Family is a huge priority for me, then work, and some Church, so I'm just doing my best.

Great work so far, and keep it up.