1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Exercise Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by LoyalKnight, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Had a football game today, so that was basically sprinting and weights mixed together. xD Pretty intense leg workout there.

Desperate_Warrior likes this.
  2. Played a great neighborhood football game tonight. In case y'all didn't notice, I love playing football and it's one of my favorite ways to get a good workout in, as it's like power exercise and cardio all in one. I feel like the best exercises are the ones you can do without feeling like it's a chore, so try your best to not do stuff and take a joy out of something beneficial for you.

3. Pabs1

Pabs1 Fapstronaut

Hello, Everyone! my name is Pabs, I live in South America I would really like to start going to the gym! But I have always been kinda lazy to do it. However, apparently my brain gets more rewards if I do stuff like this and I write about it to a community that can support me!! I usually get discouraged and I stop because I don't see many changes and nobody really notices anything... so I am in!!! This would be my day 1!

4. This kinda turned into a rest day cause I tripped up on fighting against the addiction. *shakes head* Anywho, I'm going at it again tomorrow, gonna get back on track working out as well as staying away from PMO

5. Pabs1

Pabs1 Fapstronaut

DAY 1

So despite everything I went to the GYM, I didn't feel that bad about my body as I used to compare it with ppl who probably go daily.... I just decided to run for at least 10 min, I ended up having the energy to go to 16 min... There were solid and my heart was not about to explode. After that, I did some legs and a lifted some weight... Going to the gym every day might sound too much for some people, but for me is all about the consistency.

6. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

@Pabs1 Great that you started working out - and a heartily welcome to our forum!

I believe that you will achieve your dreams - it is all hard work. You can look like those guys in the gym - if you keep going, consistently and with full believe in yourself!

"Every minute you spend wishing you had someone else's life is a minute spent wasting yours"

Kamikaze_Aeroplane27 likes this.
  7. MrCAllen301986

MrCAllen301986 Fapstronaut

My first time doing this, so here it goes....
    Day 1
    Went to my local civic center. First thing I did was jog around the indoor track for 30 minutes. Next, I did a couple exercises together. I did jump rope for 1 minute followed by jumping jacks for 1 minute followed by ski jumps for 1 minute and lastly I did 20 reps of body squats. I did 3 sets of each exercise. After that, I had my back against the wall in a squat position and I held this posture for 30secs and I did 3 reps. When I was done with that, I ran up and down some stairs in the gymnasium. I did 3 sets of 4 reps. Last thing I did was the pull-up bar. I did 3 sets of 5 reps.

LoyalKnight likes this.
  8. Pabs1

Pabs1 Fapstronaut

Day 2:
    My whole body hurts.... But this is good... I am starting to do planks (3 min every day) also I run for the first time for 20 min straight. I did some weight but since my friend who knows more about this stuff was not around I didn't want to do a lot of stuff (I heard ppl get injured if they don't work out properly)...
    Anyways, tomorrow another day and another chance to work out.

LoyalKnight likes this.
  9. Forgot to post this yesterday, but I did jumping jacks, pushups, squats, planks, crunches, situps, wallsits, and lunges yesterday. I like to throw in some non-weight exercises at least once or twice a week, just in case I can't get to the gym or what not.

10. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

Today I finally went to the gym after 4 days of not going. Damn, the gym session felt like a relief! I feel really like utter dogshit when I do not go to the gym, when I have time.

Today I did mainly legs, but I trained my entire body as well. I did squats, leg presses, calf raises, bench presses and frontal lat-pulls with the bar. Then I cycled 5km to the gym and 5km back! felt great. I had headache during my workouts, but it went away afterwards, surprisingly!

On the morrow I shall rest. I have to study quite a lot on the morrow!

11. So, today, I hit the universal and did upright presses, tricep, bicep, lat pull downs, seated rows, etc. Then did lots of cardio (shuffles, sprints, etc.) Also played some pick up football with my bro.

12. MrCAllen301986

Day 2:
    Ran on the treadmill for 30 minutes on level 5 speed. Next did I jump rope(3 sets of 1 minute), body squats(3 sets of 10/ 25lb plate), and high knee jumps(3 sets of 10) all together. After that I did dips(3 sets of 5), pull-ups(3 sets of 5), and push-ups(3 sets of 20) all together. Next was bench press followed by dumbbell arm curls and deadlifts. Lastly, I did a Stair Master machine for 15 minutes on level 4.

13. Pabs1

Pabs1 Fapstronaut

Day 3! Run 20 min, did some weights, and planks. Didn't have time to finished tho.... had to leave after 1 hour.

14. Biked about a mile today, that's it so far, I'll edit this if/when I do more.

LoyalKnight likes this.
  15. SupBruh

SupBruh Fapstronaut

Brutal leg day today... Squat, followed by deadlifts, leg press, leg curls and some calf raise. Tomorrow will be deadlifting as well so hopefully my hamstrings are well-rested... :emoji_muscle:

LoyalKnight likes this.
  16. MrCAllen301986

Day 3:
    Jogged around the indoor track for about 30 minutes. After that I did jump rope, jumping jacks, ski jumps, and body squats. Next I ran the track as fast I could for 2 laps. Lastly, I ran up and down some stairs. I'm taking a day off tomorrow, but I should be back in the gym Saturday.

17. Pabs1

Pabs1 Fapstronaut

Day 4: My busy day only allowed me to do a solid plank and a short workout session for my abs.

LoyalKnight likes this.
  18. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

Chest and Triceps today. Plus 10 mins HHT cardio at the end, with avg. 15 kp h. Burned 170kcals in just 10 minutes there.

Going to sleep now, so keeping it short! Keep it up, posting here! Really motivating see that we all improve our health - together!

19. Did fifty jumping jacks right when I woke up, then I had football practice this evening, so kinda wiped now

20. Pabs1

Pabs1 Fapstronaut

Just some work on my abs, and a lot of running...

LoyalKnight likes this.