1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NO PMO & Abstinent Relationship

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by RedeemedIowan, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

You should try Chastity it gets rid of your horniness and take Gaba also I get morning wood at least two to three times a week again the what dreams are uncontrollable there just I think it's a physical response to try to keep your cleaned up or keep you from getting blocked up and it's unknown so I cannot get any pleasure out of it doesn't count

2. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

3. MarinoBigFan1984

4. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Chaste tree is a supplement

I also kind of got here because me and my wife went on a path of me getting a chastity cage on so if that's what you're saying I'm being honest that's why I kind of got me here

5. MarinoBigFan1984

It the wood keeps the blue balls away good. Mine are bad and why I’ve relapsed before. The pressure becomes ungodly like your nuts are about to explode.

Foxislander likes this.
  6. MarinoBigFan1984

7. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

I did I don't know it was the most exciting Time Of Our Lives but it was also putting my wife in a position where she didn't feel comfortable and we had to stop I was I really liked it you know she was a key holder and we did it for a couple of months and it was stopping it it was kind of put me in a position where I needed to clean my clean my life up cuz I liked it so much

8. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

9. MarinoBigFan1984

I’ve considered it but this streak is pretty long and I feel I can hold on. The chaste tree lowers your libido?

Foxislander likes this.
  10. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Yes it does work very well too

11. MarinoBigFan1984

12. MarinoBigFan1984

I think cages are good for severe addictions and to help build trust with partners

13. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Had to get rid of all of them as much as I didn't want to say it was one of those things that just triggers me way too much and puts me in a position where I act up in a way that makes my wife feel really uncomfortable like I'm a slave to her or something I mean I thought I filled the position all too well so it's a part of us that we had to say no longer it's also a part that still triggers me when I think about it too much and it's something I still want my wife to do for me but I know I can't

14. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

It over stimulated being that was what the problem was I was in a state of super arousal because of it and long-term That's not healthy nor is it for intimacy it's more about self gratification and intensity and had to go

15. MarinoBigFan1984

Yeah I like doing it the non cage way better I think you learn more self control but there are some guys I think who literally can’t keep their hands to themselves to the point of injury that it may not be a bad starting point.

16. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Yeah I wish that I could wrap you in with my wife and you guys did Converse if you think that would help I think we could help her heal too

17. RedeemedIowan

RedeemedIowan Fapstronaut

I didn’t realize thag chasity belts were anything more than a metaphor.. how do you pee?

Days 25 is in the books and I’m relying in God more than ever. Love my fiancé to death and i can’t wait to spend my life with her.

18. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Today is day 50 out of 60 90 + 120 having a tough time but it will make will push through

19. MarinoBigFan1984

20. RedeemedIowan

RedeemedIowan Fapstronaut

26 days in.. i was really thinking about my fiancé and how much i will enjoy our adult activities post marriage. I was tempted to click on bad things online, not because i wanted to see other women but because i wanted the rush that comes with it. I’m terrified to think what she would feel if she read this blog. But i didn’t click on it, and I’m able to voice the temptation and ask God for help without falling into it. Jesus went through temptation and I leaned on God and did well today.