1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My story

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I managed to pray in the evening. It was a good time. The last day I had no time for that, or I thought other things were more important. I have missed the time with god a bit.

2. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

The weekend was nice. I had a few series of temptation but I stayed clean. It is good to know that god is with me.

3. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

In the morning I had a bit more time than usual and I used it to pray. It was a good decision as I had no time in the evening. Thank you god for giving me the spare time to be in your presence.

4. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I had very much to do. No spare time at home. Nevertheless, I had some tempting toughts. After I prayed a while they were gone. Thank you god!

5. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Still alot to do. No time for nothing.

6. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

This day, I had a bit more time. I am sorry, but I had not enough time for god. He is too precious for this. I have to change it.

7. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today was not such a good day. It is not related to PMO but the wife of a friend of mine died, I had a huge argument with one of my buddys and at work I recived a check. My girlfriend helped me very much. It is good to have here in my life. Together we mangaged to pray and afterwards I felt better. God is good.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I had a wonderful christmas time. Did alot with my friends and my family. As I were always busy I had no urge for PMO.

9. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I had a lot to do as me and my girlfriend are searching for a own flat as we are going to marry.

10. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Still much to do but my relationship to god is on a good level.

11. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

The weekend was nice. I went to the church service and had much time with my friends. Yesterday, I read in the bible and prayed a while. No signs for PMO. Thank god!

12. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today, I had a bit more time to pray. It was good to do so. It is so encouraging to talk to god. Later, I visited my prayer group and we had a pleasent time. My relationship with god is in a good direction.

13. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

The day was just normal. Not much happend. My relationship with god is good. Nothing to complain.

14. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today, I met a good friend of mine and we had a great evening. Despite I had to do alot at work I took the time to pray a while. It is good to know that good will provide everything I need. Thank you god!

15. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

The weekend was good. I had much to do but still time to meet some friends and I went to a birthday party. All is going well. Thank god.

16. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today, I met with my girlfriend. We had a nice time and talked alot. Also, we read together the bible and prayed. In the evening I was too tired to pray alone so I skipped it. Nevertheless, I think my relationship to god is on a good level.

17. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

The day was good. I went to our prayer group and in the evenig I had time with god.

18. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today, I met with my grilfriend. We talked alot and had a pleasent time. Afterwards I had enough time and energy to pray to god.

19. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I could relax the whole evening. It was a nice opportunity to do things I like. Afterwards, I prayed a bit.

20. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

The weekend was great. I went to the church service and listend to a challenging sermon. Afterwards I met my girlfriend and we had a long talk about our life and our relationship to god. It is good to have her in my life. She is very supportive. I love her.