1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My story

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today, I met a good friend and we had a nice evening. Afterwards I still prayed a while. It is good to know that god will give me everything I need even if it is not always what I intended to have for me.

2. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

The day was very busy. Much to do at work. In the evening I was very exhausted and had not much time and energy to pray. As long as it happens not that often everything should be fine.

3. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Sadly I took not the time to pray today. I mean I still do it sometimes during a day but I had no personal time with him alone. I have to do it better next time. But thank god no sign for the urge of PMO.

4. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I wanted to have a relaxing day but I had some serious battles about PMO. I have won but it was very close. Thank you god for being with me all the time.

5. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

This day was better. I have visited a church service and went to my granny. The things start to normalize again.

6. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Right now, I am at a conference. It is very draining to concentrate the whole time and to have only little spare times. I need Jesus to give me the strenght for everything, to provide me all I need, especially to not to fall again for PMO.

7. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I had some time to pray and was able to visit my girlfriend. It was a nice day. I feel loved by god. I know he is always there for me.

8. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I had a nice day with my girlfriend. We talked alot about god and his realm. It is good to have someone to share your belife with.

9. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

At first, the day was very draining as I had to organize many things. Afterwards it became better as I had more time and met with my friends. Even though, I did not pray too much I still think my relationship with god is all right.

10. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I had some nice days with my girlfriend. We have talked alot about us and our relationship with god. Live is good but sometimes a bit stressful. I had the time to pray. My relationship to god is allright.

11. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

My girlfriend had to talk to me. She finally was able to forgive me for my PMO history. I am so thankful for her. She is so lovely and precious. I do not want her to loose ever again. Thank you god for giving me such a beautiful person to share my life with.

12. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I managed it to pray a while. It is good to strengthen my relationship with god.
    The next weeks I will be on holiday. So you probably will not here something form me.

13. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I had a long trip and it was very beautiful but also a bit stressful.
    Now I am back. No urge for PMO the whole time. But as soon as I am back there was this slight desire to watch a bit. Thank god I withstand it.

14. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I have to concentrate that the most important thing is my relationship to god. I am happy to say that it is on a very good level. Thank you god for being with me all the time.

15. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

My day went not as it was planned. I wanted to visit some friends but it was not possible. So I were alone at home and had a very strong urge for PMO. Maybe I did more that is good for me. Help me god to overcome this!

16. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I had many things to do and no time on my own. So it was no problem to avoid all PMO related stuf. Thank you god!

17. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

The weekend was nice. I had a pleasent time with my girlfriend and went to a church service. Despite I am a bit ill my relationship to god is quiet OK. In the evening I am too tired to pray and so on. I have to fix this.

18. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I managed it to read a bit in the bible. It is good to know that my relationship with god is slowly becoming normal again.

19. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I was no a very short business trip. In the evening I was alone but I used the time to pray a bit and read in the bible. God is giving me everything I need. I just have to ask and trust him. In theory it is easy.