1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My story

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I went to church service. It was a pleasent time. I finally could relax a bit. In the evening I was able to pray for a longer time.

2. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

My family came to visit me. We had a nice evening. It is good to have relatives who care for you. In the evening I had time to pray.

3. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today, I visited my small group. We have had a good talk about our relationship to god and how to keep it going. It is always a good time to visit friends and to share my belife with. Right now, there is no urge for PMO. Thank god!

4. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Despite I had a lot to do the day was good. I met my girlfriend and in the evening I prayed alot. Thank you god for supporting me.

5. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Not much happend today. Just a regular one. I am still have a good praying life.

6. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I had a good weekend. I attanded a very encouraging church service and in the evening I had a talk with someone about our PMO history and how to keep on the fight. My relationship with god is allright.

7. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

All the day I was tired. This can be dangerous as I tend to seek PMO for recreation. Therefore, I prayed in the morning that god may provide me with everything I need. And he did! I had no trouble for PMO today and in the evening I managed it to read quite a while in the bible.

8. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I was very motiviated at work and it was kind of fun there. In the evening I visted my cell group and we talked alot about our relationship with god. Thank you god for such blessings!

9. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

In the evening I had enough time and motivation to pray a while to god. It is good to be in his presence. I love him.

10. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I had much to do, at work and at home. My girlfriend surprised me with a shot visit. In the evening I very tired but I prayed at least a short time. Thank you god for being my strenght!

11. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

The weekend was nice. I went out camping and had a wonderful time with my friends. We also prayed a bit and talked about god.

Ephesians 2:8 likes this.
  12. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I had a very busy day. In the evening I was too exhausted to pray or read the bible. I know this sounds more like an excuse. I have to get that going for me. God shall be my strengh.

13. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Still much to do. But this time I prayed a bit and rested in god's presence. It is good to be his child.

14. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Somehow I was too tired to pray. Need to fix this.

15. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

The weekend was very intense. I visited my girlfriend and we prayed a very long time. It is good that she has the same desire to follow god as I have. I decided anew to follow god on a more intense way.

16. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I went to the cell group and we had a good time. Afterwards I prayed a bit. God is good. No signs for PMO right now.

17. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I had a short temptation period today but thank god now it is over. In the evening I went to him and prayed alot.

18. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

It seems that during the christmas time I will always be busy. Today, I had a small fight with my girlfriend about some triviality. Thank god we ware able to settle down the disput. Besides that I had no time much time for god. I was able to pray a bit during the whole day.

19. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I recognized today, that there are always some small temptations for me if I am tired. They are just very short but I have to decide not to follwo them. As if I would do this too often the urge for PMO will grow stronger and stronger. It is good to go to god that he will protect me.

20. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I went to the christmas party at work. It was fun. Therefore, I had no time for anything else. I like my job and the athmosphere at work.