1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My story

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today, I had a long and intense discussion with my girlfriend. It seems like she still strugles with my problem of PMO despite that it is realy a long time ago. I can understand her. She urged me to search a real accountability partner which I will finaly do tomorrow. Afterwards I was exhausted and went to bed. She loves me and I do not want to hurt her in such a way. May god help us.

StrongerMe! likes this.
  2. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today, I finaly met a friend of mine who is willing to be my accountability partner. We had a good time and talked alot. I think it is a good idea to have someone to talk to if there are some problems. In the evening I managed to pray a while.

3. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

A normal day. Not much happend. Everything is fine. Had time to pray and read the bible.

StrongerMe! likes this.
  4. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

The weekend was exhausting but great. I went to a church conference and had a good time. Despite I had much to do and help there I could listen to sermons and worship.

5. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today, I met my girlfriend and we had a long walk through the snow. We talked alot. I love her. Besides that I was tired in the evening I still prayed a while. I was a beautiful day. Thank you god.

6. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I met my prayer group today. We had a pleasent time and talked alot about Jesus and that he is our brother. In the evening there was enough time for me to pray. Since a while I have no urge for PMO anymore. I do not think that it is completely gone but it is nice to have a bit peace.

7. JohnTron99

JohnTron99 New Fapstronaut

Yes!

8. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today, I had very much to do at work. In the evening I was exhausted and a bit depressed. Nothing serious, I just need some time to relax and focus on god. Otherwise I might fail. But I trust him that he will be with me, always.

9. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I was a long time ill but now everything is fine. It is good to be healthy again.

10. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today, I still was a bit tired. Me and my girlfriend listend to a sermon. In the evening I went earlier to bed to have some extra sleep.

11. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Everything back to normal. Today, I had enough time to study the bible a bit more deeply. It was very interesting and refreshing. Thank you god.

12. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today, I listend to a sermon via internet and in the evening I prayed a while. No signs for PMO. Thank god.

13. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

The day was quite normal. I visited some good friends and afterwards my girlfriend. We had a pleasent time. In the evening I managed it again to pray to god.

14. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

The weekend was nice in general. I visited my father as he had his birthday. It was good to see my family again. On the otherhand I had to fight a bit against PMO as I was a bit tired and maybe had a bit too much spare time.

15. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today, I had much to do at work. In the evening I was exhausted. I also visited my girlfriend and we also had to plan the next months togehter. Afterwards I was able to pray to god for a while. The temptations are gone for now. But I had no time to think about them anyways.

16. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I met my girlfriend today and we had a long talk about ourself and our relationship. I think it is good to have this from time to time as you always have to invest something in a relationship and there is so much to learn about your partner. In the evening I was able to pray a while and I had a pleasent time with god.

17. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today, I had much to do at work. But the work was fun and I made some good progress. So this is fine. Afterwards I visited some good friend and I helped him with some issues. In the evening I read the bible and prayed a bit. No signs for PMO.

18. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I had a nice weekend. Went to the birthday party of my girlfriend. I also had a good time with my family. In the end, I could manage it to pray in the evening.

19. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today, I had much to do at work but it was fun. After work, I met my girlfriend and we went together ot our prayer group. It is good to meet some friends there and share our beliefes. In the evening I could pray a while and read the bible.

20. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Another day gone. I met my girlfriend and we joined for preparing our marriage. In the evening I read the bible and prayed for a while.