1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My story

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today, I had to do much at work. Afterwards I visited a good friend of mine. In the evening I was strongly tempted to do PMO. I have recognized that the closer I get to marriage the stronger the urge is getting. I think I have to deal with it and it is worth it to wait. I should have brought my feelings to god.

2. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

During the weekend, the temptaions vanished slowly. I always prayed in the temptation period and it went better. Thank god! Besides this, I had a wonderful time with my girlfriend despite it is getting harder to wait for intimacy till our marriage. But I believe that god will help us.

3. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Yesterday, I was very very close to a relapse. But thank god it did not happen. This was maybe a good event as I am now much more sensible to realy go to god and search his presence. I think there is a difference in praying and reading the bible and really so search his presence and rest there and get filled with his Holy Spirit. Thank you god, for protecting me. Now, I am happy with my relationship with god.

4. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today, at work I had much to do. But it was worth it. I made a hughe progress for my project. The whole day, in the morning, during the day and in the evening a prayed a while. I could say that I was very close to him this day. Thank you God for your love and grace.

5. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Just a normal day. I did not invest that much in my relationship to God than yesterday. I will try to improve it tomorrow. No signs for PMO.

6. Fight4TheRightReason

Fight4TheRightReason Fapstronaut

"being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." - Philippians 1:6

Praying for you sir! God is faithful to complete what He starts within us. Ask Him today "what are you working on in me God?"

Painlich likes this.
  7. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Thank you! I will definitely do this!
    The weekend was nice. I did some sports and met my girlfriend. We attanted a cours for marriage preparation. It was a goog time.
    Later on I encountered a bad trigger. But I was able to defy it with the help of prayer.

8. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today, I woke up early and read my bible and prayed for God's help for the day. I knew the whole time that God was with my. It is good to know him and have him by my side.

9. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I attanted to a conference at my work. It was a fun time and I always was around people. So no chance for PMO. Besides that, I also had not so much time for my relationship to God. I think, it is ok, as I tried to take the time. Now it is important that I will go back to my daily routine.

10. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today, I woke up erlier and read my bible. Afterwards I prayed and asked God for his strength for the day. I had much to do at work. Afterwards I met my girlfriend and we had an intense talk about our relationships to God and how we want to share it to each other.

11. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today was not a good day. I had an argument with my girlfriend. Afterwards it was really hard for me to stay away from PMO. This is something I have to learn as I am responsible for my feelings and not my girlfriend. God shall satisfy my needs and not PMO!

12. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today, I noticed that in my temptation periods I go to God but what is sometimes missing is the decission to not to do it. This may sound obviously but at times these things can make a hughe difference. Besides that, the day was OK. Nothing special happend. My relationship with God is on a good level.

13. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I have visited my parents today. We had a nice time. In the evening I prayed not that long as I was very tired. But in the morning I had a longer bible reading session.

14. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

The weekend was nice. I had alot time with my girlfriend and we had some long and deep talks about ourselfs, our relationship to god and everything else. Despite that, not much happend. My relationship to god is alright. Nothing to complain.

15. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today, I met with some friends. It was nice to hang around. It is important to keep in contact. My relationship to god is alright.

16. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today, I realised that I am not that close to god as I thought. I forgot to ask him to be my strenght and provide me erverything I need. Just to pray and read the bible seems not enough for me. I have to tell him my needs.

i_wanna_get_better1 likes this.
  17. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I had an intense weekend. There was a conference in my church and it was good to see some friends of mine. The presence of the Lord was very strong and many people recieved prayers and made a new decision to life with Jesus. Yesterday, I also had a good time with my girlfriend. We talked very much about everything.

18. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I had much to dod, were on a bussiness trip and had holidays. It was a nice time and now I feel refreshed, also in my relationship to god.