1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

men have it much harder than women!

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Thomas Smith, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

Men having it harder is bullshit. Ability to have sex with people is not what it's all about. Sure women can get sex more because men are always horny. But to base happiness and success on ability to have lots of sexual partners goes against the fundamental principles of nofap in my opinion. If you are a man that has worked hard to become the person he wants to be and does not objectify women but is rather pursuing a long term intimate relationship... Then my friend you are in the best possible position. Don't be so hasty to say women have it easy because they have to deal with things that never even cross our minds.

I'm not trying to offend anyone but the truths the truth. I'm white, I got a penis, I was born in the USA. I won the fucking lottery. The world can be a harsh place and the grass is always greener on the other side but being a man is not an issue. It is simply an advantage in society whether you acknowledge it or not.

GG2002 likes this.
  2. Superadders

Superadders Fapstronaut

To generalise and say 'women have it easier than men' is a bit far fetched. You need to look at the bigger picture. Yes women can generally get laid a lot easier on demand. But its not just about that. Consider the following:

1. Men are stronger, both physically and emotionally (or at least they should be!)
    2. We dont have to deal with childbirth - more painful than having your balls kicked!
    3. Periods. Fuck that!!
    4. Women do not orgasm the majority of the time. You know how many sexually frustrated women there are because their partners cannot satisfy them? We as men will be satisfied when we have sex (at least 95% of time). For women its more like 50%. Women also more likely to feel regret after casual sexual encounters (related to point 6)
    5. Women have to deal with societies pressures to look sexy.
    6. Women have to deal with social judgement from friends/others when it comes to sex (i.e. slut shaming). This is a BIG reason why a woman will not sleep with a man even if she craves it.
    7. Men are more INDEPENDENT (Im not saying women cannot be) and more in CONTROL (if you choose to be). By working on ourselves and becoming the best and most attractive version of ourselves (which doesnt necessarily mean looking good), we can have to FREEDOM OF CHOICE to approach and sleep with any woman we want.

Yes ok, attractive women can get a million likes on tinder without effort. Who fucking cares?

If I had to choose, manliness is the way to go...

3. Superadders

Superadders Fapstronaut

Oh and I forgot. Last but not least - number 8) women cannot experience the benefits of nofap like men!!

AChosenPeople likes this.
  4. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

Dude spot on bingo!!!!

5. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

Totally agree. Women are more about quality and men quantity. As a woman I do not enjoy sex with some random dude I met an hour ago just cause he is hot. Why?well I don’t feel comfortable with him so I can’t enjoy it. He’s trying all these moves he used on his ex that don’t work on me lol. But seriously for most women sex with a long term partner is much more enjoyable than a one night stand. Attraction is more in our heads. I’ve had two one night stands years and enjoyed neither. I could have had 100 or more but zero desire. While men may complain they can’t get enough sex women are tired of just being used for sex and wish they could find a man to settle down and commit and so it goes men are from mars women are from Venus.

6. Thomas Smith

Thomas Smith Fapstronaut

Men want to feel desired! But that doesn't happen - it is women who get most of the attention. I'm not saying to base all happiness on the ability to have lots of sexual partners, but it still matters at least somewhat because, as I said, men want to feel desired!

Mankrik and AChosenPeople like this.
  7. Thomas Smith

Thomas Smith Fapstronaut

Seldom have truer words been spoken. Women can get all the sex they want, so sex doesn't mean much to them. Men can't get sex easily, so it becomes so important to them. What you can't easily get, you crave immensely!

And I would rather have tons of women want me primarily for my body where I have to then determine which ones want me for more than that, than what a guy usually faces, which is where no (or almost no) women expresses desire for him, meaning he has to hit on them, suffer tons of rejection, and then eventually find one he's attracted to who doesn't reject him.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    GG2002 likes this.
  8. Thomas Smith

Thomas Smith Fapstronaut

There are dozens of other reasons why it's better to be a woman than a man, but let me just now talk about your #4: "Women do not orgasm the majority of the time." This is when women don't do ANYTHING but sit there and get fucked by the guy. If they help out by stimulating themselves, then they can orgasm almost all the time! Men only orgasm 95% of the time because they are stimulating themselves by thrusting against a surface providing friction. If they just sat there and did nothing, they wouldn't orgasm either!

9. Superadders

Superadders Fapstronaut

At the end of the day, it the role of the man to penetrate and the womans role to receive. A woman should not need to 'stimulate herself' to reach climax.

10. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

I said the same thing when ex PMO addict who DE could not O during sex. But with him a big difference was he also felt nothing during sex, it was wholly unenjoyabe for him due to desensitization. I am lucky as a woman to be able to have both vaginal and clitorial O’s and I pretty much O everytime. But women do have two different types, and sex cannot bring you to a clitorial O unless there is some other stimulation to the clitorias which is a bit different than when men have sex. Vaginal O’s are harder to achieve. A woman can have sex or at least I can and not O and it still feels amazing we don’t get “blue balls.” I think many men view a woman’s O and sex the same as theirs, mistakenly and so they over focus on brining her to O.

11. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

Maybe you personally don’t feel desired, but men do feel desired, that’s a huge generalization that is simply not true. Is Brad Pitt desired? I desire men. Women just don’t show their desire in the same way men do, so you often don’t get it. I cannot tell you how many men I was interested in that I basically had to bop on the head to tell them I was “desiring them.” Just because a woman does not ask you to go to bed within an hour of meeting does not mean she does not desire you.

12. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

And neither should a man? I am not sure how the fact that it is a job for a man to penetrate a woman means she should be able to O during intercourse? What does that have to do with it?

13. AChosenPeople

AChosenPeople Fapstronaut

I think people overthink the whole "sex" topic.

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. Superadders

Superadders Fapstronaut

My comment was in response to Thomas' comment (128).

I think we're looking too deeply into this.

A womans orgasm is far more powerful than a mans and Im pretty sure the vast majority of women would like to reach O when they have sex with a man (at least from personal experience!). Thus, it is the mans responsibility to deliver the goods and make this happen for her. Thats all I meant.

But if the woman doesnt reach O, it isnt the end of the world. Im sure some women wouldnt mind (and thanks GG2002 for being such an example).

15. Thomas Smith

Thomas Smith Fapstronaut

It is?? A woman's orgasm is far more powerful than a man's? How do you know that?

16. Thomas Smith

Thomas Smith Fapstronaut

GG2002, I disagree. Men don't generally feel desired. Men may be desired, but they don't usually feel desired, for the reasons you've outlined before, basically that women are generally coy and not overt in their desire for men. Let's say these 30 men a day who messaged you on dating sites instead just thought "wow - she's hot!" but then never messaged you. You'd then get 0 messages a day. Would you feel desired then? After all, you were desired. But would you feel desired? Of course not. Desire has to be shown in order for it to count.

17. There was a time when I felt the exact same thing. I would sit at home cursing and hating all women, because they wouldnt talk to me or reply to my messages. But then soon I realised that what had happened, had happened. For whatever reason it might have. And no mater what I would have done, or who I would have been at that point, the outcome would more or less have been the same.

That is when I realised:-
    From 100% of this world,
    95% things we cannot control (our looks, our place of birth, our environment, how women perceive us, etc).
    5% things we can control (are we looking like a decent person, are we educated, do we have a good job, are we happy with our lives, etc).

Focusing on the 95% will not take you anywhere.
    Just because you're upset with women, women will not start liking you. Just because women have it easier, God is not going to make it easier for you.

These are the cards you and I have been dealt. Play them, and play them well.

Focus on the 5%, leave the remaining 95% to the universe.

I hope you all are having the best day of your lives today :)

EDIT: 90 + 5 != 100 :p

GG2002 likes this.
  18. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

Yes yes yes!

19. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

Well as I said online dating is a numbers game and men not receiving messages in no way means they are not desired. You should not judge your feeling of being desired based on responses on online dating if you did we would all feel crappy. And being told you are hot 20 times a day loses its meaning after awhile.

20. If what you wrote above is true, I would think its better to be "less desirable".

Imagine being a "desirable" man. Imagine that you have 100s of girls messaging you, telling you that they love you.

So you date a bunch of them. But they never last. They come, they stay for a while, then they just leave.

While they were there, you felt desired. When they left, you felt like shit.

Wouldn't you rather stay with one girl, who really likes you for who you are and what you are, than having the attention of millions of girls who just come and go like seasons?

I'm not saying you should go around acting like a weirdo, but I think you're giving too much importance to validation received from the opposite sex.

Potato93 likes this.