1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

is this common?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by SpouseofPA, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

It's interesting.
    It is.
    Junk shrinking.
    It's good.
    You would not believe the power bill savings tho! :)

SpouseofPA likes this.
  2. Torn

Torn Fapstronaut

Thanks, @Kenzi! I wasn't sure how it worked, only saw in a YouTube video it is a healthy way to produce dopamine. I'll try to find that video and re-post it here. I posted it in the Rebooting section awhile back.

SpouseofPA likes this.
  3. Torn

Torn Fapstronaut

Here is the video where I heard cold showers mentioned as a way to produce dopamine naturally: I don't remember at what point exactly he mentioned it.

SpouseofPA likes this.
  4. SpouseofPA

SpouseofPA Fapstronaut

thanks @Kenzi and @Torn
    My husband has just started them.
    I hope it goes well :)

Kenzi and Torn like this.
  5. SpouseofPA

SpouseofPA Fapstronaut

Ok new queestion...........

My husband is a PA and also experiences the chaser effect(or so we think) so we are eliminating him PMOing all together for 90 days.
    He's still allowed to "please" me though.
    However sometimes After "pleasing me", he also will want to look at Psubs (chaser effect). Is this common among you?

6. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

Wow, I cannot imagine coping with this situation. Pleasing my wife would bring me into close proximity to such incredible sexiness I would not be able to turn off and walk away from that, it’d be sex or masturbation for me. Either your husband has far better will power than me or you are going to have to sign up for 90 days without relying on him for sexual pleasure (i.e. either go without for 90 days yourself too or see to your own pleasure).

SpouseofPA likes this.
  7. SpouseofPA

SpouseofPA Fapstronaut

Wow really? i wonder if he feels the same way as you. I dunno, he says he just wants to make me feel good, cause he knows i want to feel close to him and thats sort of a way to bond.
    He has never been one to engage in foreplay or anything like that so maybe thats why he can walk away from it? He says he'd rather just "suffer the consequences " ( if you catch my drift).

i know ive been considering just doing the 90day thing with him but there are days i just want to know he loves all of me still.... and thats the only way either one of us knows how...

8. SpouseofPA

SpouseofPA Fapstronaut

i will if i do not get alot of responses on here.
    i just figured since i was asking if it was common i should add it to me is this common thread

9. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Yeah but that makes this thread LONG
    & the Chaser is a Important subject new people Might want to know and see and be able to search separately.
    It could be helpful to lots of PAs and SOs.
    You should create a separate thread for this question.

10. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

I don't know if anyone has a decent Chaser thread in awhile...
    Let alone one involving P-Subs.
    In pretty sure it's a entirely new and different topic @SpouseofPA for NoFap

11. Torn

Torn Fapstronaut

It sounds tough, I get that, but my bf has been able to do it. Have you ever tried it? Have you read about how Karezza affects how couples feel about each other? It can bring back the just-started-dating feeling. It might sound unbelievable, and I was surprised by that extra benefit when we tried it.

SpouseofPA and kropo82 like this.
  12. SpouseofPA

SpouseofPA Fapstronaut

Kareeza just seems silly. I don't mean that rude, and i haven't researched it enough to say i know what its about or how to do it.
    but i seen pictures and it just makes me giggle. im not sure i could take it seriously.
    any suggestions?

13. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Karezza is overly slow.
    But it's the most basic form of tantra.
    And tantric sex is considered a art if you can master it.
    Also, there is a reason for this.
    Me and Rock Star have done tantra for a few hours.
    It makes him O multiple times.
    ... (when we decide to finish)

SpouseofPA likes this.
  14. TryingToHeal

TryingToHeal Fapstronaut

Do you have any tantra resources? I'm reading on karezza now. Would like to read both.

SpouseofPA likes this.
  15. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

I've probably done both for years?
    I used to have resources...
    Less since we tried to get rid of...
    Sex stuff, for obvious reasons.
    I had actual books at one point.
    I can tell you about the differences, if you want.

SpouseofPA likes this.
  16. SpouseofPA

SpouseofPA Fapstronaut

How did it make you feel though?

17. SpouseofPA

SpouseofPA Fapstronaut

I just seems like long naked hugging. with some PIV. I don't understand.

I don't mean to sound negative and i know that is how this is coming off.
    BUt maybe if you try to explain it more to me id understand. i dunno I have ADHD so focusing on something that is slow is kinda hard for my brain to learn sometimes.

kropo82 likes this.
  18. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

We both prefer tantra
    Karezza is nice foreplay

SpouseofPA likes this.
  19. SpouseofPA

SpouseofPA Fapstronaut

you said that Karezza would make him O multiple times. but how did it make you feel?

20. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

No, tantra has... And that feels good.
    The point of both is to not O.
    HOWEVER
    when you go to regular sex after, like the next time, my SO is usually very stimulated from before.
    It feels nice... Very connected and intimate

Jennica and SpouseofPA like this.