1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

do you like girls who wear make-up?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by astronaut prime, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Wow, I just read some of the past comments on this thread and noticed that I was intentionally misquoted, and i never even responded.

My original comment:

And the person above quoted this as me saying I would say most women are like that, and thanked me for agreeing with them, which I definitely did not. Very mature.

But anyway, I've already commented on this thread extensively a few years ago. My opinion is pretty much the same.

These days I pretty much hardly ever wear makeup, though, because I wanted my natural face to be the thing that seems like a normal default to me, not for my natural face to look strange to me because I'm so used to having makeup on. I have a friend who pretty much never wears any makeup, and she's so beautiful. She would probably be even more beautiful with makeup on, but since I never see her with makeup, it doesn't seem odd to see her without it. That's what I wanted for myself.

But don't misunderstand me or misquote me. I am absolutely 100% not against people wearing makeup if they want to. I still do on occasion, and honestly, I probably would more often if it wasn't for the fact that I have issues with skin sensitive and sensory stuff and I don't really like the way it feels.

So yeah, nowadays, I pretty much very rarely wear makeup, just if I'm going out in public for dinner or something. If I'm just working or hanging out with family or going to the store or something, I don't wear any.

Dr.J_76ers likes this.
  2. Cirilla

Cirilla Guest

I fucking hate wearing makeup. Hate the process, hate the feeling. I like natural looks and the most extravagant ones on others though. There's a kind of makeup for every person on earth

3. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I do like a woman who wears makeup, especially mascara. My fondness for women wearing makeup might have something to with my upbringing since my Mum would go on about how sinful makeup was.