1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

do you like girls who wear make-up?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by astronaut prime, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Thanks, I honestly thought none of them looked real after they emerged from that shocking process. So disgusting! :(

2. Personally, I don't. I have said it about myself - without make up, of course. I am just naturally grotesque. That's life!

TheGoldenEra likes this.
  3. Well, thats the thing, i dont feel like im saying "yuck to the person" im saying it to the make up. I would never say that about a persons real face and i would much rather be with an average looking woman than one who had a mask on. Thats all im saying. Also, i agree that its not always about insecurities, sometime maybe, but other times its just women trying to look good. I understand that, i just think there is a line. In the end, to each his own anyway, thats just how i feel. If someone wants to wear that much make up, who am i to stop them? More power to em.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. I guess that's fair. I dont really have an issue with your attitude here though, so what I'm saying isn't really directed at you.

5. Okay, im just making sure im being clear, i dont want you thinking im a jerk or something, because im pretty sure im not ;)

6. ROFL

7. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

I just have a problem with orange girls. Fake tan is gross.

8. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

Have fun with skin cancer.

OK that was a rude joke.

9. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

Most of these women looked fine without makeup. The second was a pretty drastic transformation, though! She was kind of ugly without makeup, but quite pretty with. This is why you want to see a woman without her makeup before you commit to her!

Nightbynight likes this.
  10. Anything more than a little makeup is too much. Some women wear more makeup than clowns do and it looks terrible. It's usually the first red flag for spotting a transvestite.

I dated a girl who wore this thick waxy lipstick and kissing her was gross. I've hugged girls and gotten nasty foundation stains on my collar. Id rather see a few blemishes than deal with straight up clown paint. Ladies, if you must wear makeup, go light.

11. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

I don't like eyebrow makeup or other make up but having good lipstick i find beautifull.

nice lipstick i thinx sexy.

So my dream girl has no makeup except red lipstick.

12. KillCommunism

KillCommunism Fapstronaut

Would prefer it if they didn't. It's basically false advertising...

Just look at that picture Russell Brandt took of Katy Perry in bed, before shed put on any makeup. Looks like Freddy Kruger almost.

13. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

It actualy has more to do with you're face expression when they wear makeup they are happier and more atractive while the one withouth makeup look depressed and unhappy about themself.

Nightbynight likes this.
  14. TheGoldenEra

TheGoldenEra Distinguished Fapstronaut

I like all girls. Would i be interested in a girl (intoimately) that wears make up? I would prefer it if she wore none/or bare minimum (bit of mascara but not excessive Ive just dunked my face in flour style, not my thing)

I like the modest type. Genuinely if she's a sweet kind girl. I wouldn't mind how she looks.

15. tweeby

tweeby Banned

i remember stealing my first real kiss with a girl when i was 14. she was wearing strawberry lip gloss. it was really nice, i just remember she had super smooth lips and they were shining in the moonlight. i think everyone never forgets their first kiss.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  16. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Just to echo what has been said, not everyone who undergoes surgery or wears make-up etc does so for pretentious ego boosting reasons. Some people are deeply unhappy with their body image and if there is or are means to help that individual become happier with themselves, I don't see a problem. Everyone deserves the right to feel happier within their own skins.

17. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I didn't even know this was a thing. It sounds awful.

18. Yeah, me either.

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  19. I agree with this. I also believe that any person who feels unhappy with what they look like has every right to fix their unhappiness by changing their appearance through make-up or surgery, everyone does have the right to be happy, especially with themselves, no matter what it requires. But I think what WaveSurfer is trying to say is that what's on the surface shouldn't really matter. Saying that make-up or aesthetic surgery is done for oneself is a contradiction in itself because by definition, what is on the surface is only seen by others. And maybe self-esteem that is based on one's looks, based on what others think of a person by judging their appearance should be meaningless. A person should feel happy and confident about who they are as a person, and not about what they look like. I personally still think some sense of superficiality is natural and normal, because the fact of the matter is that we live in a society where looks do matter to some extent. I think that is also the difference between wanting to get surgery to have a smaller nose and wanting to get surgery to not look like a monster after a horrible fire accident.

20. I completely agree with you that nobody has the right to judge or "convert" a person for wanting to wear make-up or get a nose or boob job if that makes them feel happier about themselves because it makes them feel more confident about themselves. And you're right, the way I phrased that statement wasn't accurate enough, because it didn't include mirrors. If I look into a mirror I myself am the one judging my own appearance. But I still believe all of our ideas of self-perception/self-image when it comes to our phyiscal appearance that are imprinted on our "blank" mind come from the outside, society, the media. If you look into the mirror and feel like you don't like your nose, why do you feel that way? Isn't it because you have seen other noses and their nose is considered more 'ideal'? I don't think there is anyone who would have surgery to get a crooked nose, for example, because a nose like that isn't considered ideal within a certain spectrum of what constitues a nice-looking nose. But maybe this is getting too philosophical now. I think if we can all agree on the fact that every single person has the right to do whatever they want to feel comfortable in their own skin and not be judged by others for their actions or the motivations for their actions, we are on the same page. And that also includes someone looking into a mirror and not liking what they see.