1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

personality types (myers briggs) poll added, please no haters

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 7, 2018.

what is your personality type?

1. intj/entj

21.7%
  2. intp/entp

24.5%
  3. infj/enfj

17.0%
  4. infp/enfp

18.9%
  5. istj/estj

4.7%
  6. isfj/esfj

5.7%
  7. istp/estp

5.7%
  8. isfp/esfp

1.9%
  1. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I feel like this could be said for any type.

0111zerozero11 likes this.
  2. 0111zerozero11

0111zerozero11 Fapstronaut

True; it's just super lonely being an INFJ

3. Philomath

Philomath Fapstronaut

4. Philomath

Philomath Fapstronaut

Erm. OK...Well, firstly there is a lot of emphasis on the "me" which is interesting. There are others in this thread besides yourself which form something called an audience. :rolleyes:

It might not matter. Just for the sake intellectual honesty and self-reflection - it's worth mentioning counter-theories for those who are interested in this kind of thing and want to learn more. You know, intellectual honesty, self-reflection, civil-debate and learning. Good virtues, I figured. :p

Let's not get defensive, like we're defending PC vs console. :oops:

5. Well, as was mentioned already, it is impossible to base one's entire personality based on a few questions, and I feel like those three personality types all accurately contain most elements of my personality, while a few other elements don't fit at all. So I see the test as an approximate evaluation of certain tendencies in my personality, nothing more.

Philomath likes this.
  6. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Apologies, I misunderstood your post. :rolleyes:

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  7. thank you everyone who has posted

8. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

I remember I had INFJ when I took it, but didn't think much of it. I just read up on it now, and yeah, it fits. Cool.

0111zerozero11 and BravelyKegger like this.
  9. I'm just curious, what would you say is an objective personality test? Because personality is inherently subjective. No psychologist can teleport inside your mind and objectively assess what your personality is like.

10. 0111zerozero11

Welcome to the 1% ;)

BravelyKegger and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  11. alright guys i posted a poll so please vote, i wanted to do each type separate but i didnt have enough poll slots

12. moonesque

moonesque Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

This is probably the first time I took it (in ten years Ive took thia test many times) and I tried to be as honest as possible about who I really am : INFJ-A, which is interesting for me to think about now. Thanks for posting this for others, Ive done this before but its really got me thinking now.

13. im glad you are interested ^~^, i definitely recommend doing thorough research on your type. Also pay attention to the a at the end of infj-a because they are slightly different than infj-t

14. 0111zerozero11

When I found out I was INFJ, everything in my life made so much more sense. I never understood why I was the way I was & why very few people "understood" me. I'm working on understanding the shadow functions of my personality trait; the negatives.

BravelyKegger likes this.
  15. Deleted Account likes this.
  16. awesome!

17. I’m INxP with a 50-50 split between T and F. This has been a consistent result over at least 15 years, including when I took the test again today. Today I got INFP-T. I would say that I identify equally with each type (rather than being more like a mixture between the two) and am more one or the other depending on the context.

Thanks for posting this. It got me thinking about parts of my personality I haven’t thought about in a long time and wondering why I am the way I am.

BravelyKegger likes this.
  18. i would recommend researching both and than coming up with a answer, would you say you can mirror peoples emotions?, know what they are feeling because you are aware of the emotion yourself, That would be infp.

19. if you wouldnt mind dont forget to fill out the poll, thanks ^~^.

Deleted Account likes this.