1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

personality types (myers briggs) poll added, please no haters

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 7, 2018.

what is your personality type?

1. intj/entj

21.7%
  2. intp/entp

24.5%
  3. infj/enfj

17.0%
  4. infp/enfp

18.9%
  5. istj/estj

4.7%
  6. isfj/esfj

5.7%
  7. istp/estp

5.7%
  8. isfp/esfp

1.9%
  1. Are you saying this because you don’t think you can simultaneously be two types? Reading the descriptions of both, I found them both equally relatable and accurate and did not find the other types to be nearly as relatable.

2. yes you can only be one type, a lot of introvert types have a lot in common like intp and infp but in the end you can only be one, i would suggest reading both and seeing what sounds right to you. https://personalityjunkie.com/05/intp-vs-infp-similarities-differences-personal-growth/ i recommend reading this article.

3. dont forget the poll!

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. you hit the wrong one

5. thank you

6. 0111zerozero11

0111zerozero11 Fapstronaut

It is peculiar, for sure!
    I was just reflecting on being an INFJ & the wife of a sex addict.
    It has been exhausting not to let my shadowy side take over my primary traits. I get extremely defensive when my ego gets attacked & my introverted intuition (set in stone, gut feelings) got neglected for some time due to the indecisiveness of my shadow; extroverted intuition.

Cray

BravelyKegger likes this.
  7. that is quite interesting indeed. Also love the username

0111zerozero11 likes this.
  8. Mine came up as Advocate INFJ-T.

Guess I can read up about it later. It’s all Greek to me!

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  9. thats the rarest type of all, only 1% on the population has it, definitely do research on it.

10. I took the test. Result: Executive Personality (ESTJ, -A/-T)

11. would you say you are a very skeptical person and wont believe things unless given proof?, also you have not much interest in trying new things especially things like foreign foods. My friend is an estj in his 50s so i am curious how much you are alike, well i think he is anyways cant really remember.

12. I knew I was F’d up, looks like it’s been confirmed!

Trevelyan357 and 0111zerozero11 like this.
  13. haha, thats one way of putting it.

14. The response for the first question is a big YES. I just finished medical school and one thing that i learned is that i have to take care of my pacients based on proofs. But the other thing does not characterize me to much: i like foreign foods and i am open to new ideas :).

15. Clean Willy

Clean Willy Fapstronaut

16. The food thing must be based on age, hes at that point where he said he knows what he wants and hes very stubborn about it. But than again every type is the same but different in some ways.

17. good link!

18. Estj-a
    Executive
    Born leader i suppose...

0111zerozero11 and BravelyKegger like this.