1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

personality types (myers briggs) poll added, please no haters

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 7, 2018.

what is your personality type?

1. intj/entj

21.7%
  2. intp/entp

24.5%
  3. infj/enfj

17.0%
  4. infp/enfp

18.9%
  5. istj/estj

4.7%
  6. isfj/esfj

5.7%
  7. istp/estp

5.7%
  8. isfp/esfp

1.9%
  1. ISTP-A
    Describes me very well. I’m going to ba an engineer and this is the most fitting career for people like me, I took the test after I began my studies so I’m glad I chose something that actually suits me. I used to be extremely introverted but I have forced that aspect of my personality towards the center because I think being too introverted puts you at a disadvantage in life.

BravelyKegger likes this.
  2. there are a lot of people on this website, its not that odd that a lot of people have similar types. Anyone from around the world can join this website so that means a lot of similar types will be on here.

3. its very important doing things that your type is good at so youll stay happy doing it, im glad you are able to find that job.

4. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

I did this about a month ago and I was scratching my head, and now I'm re-reading my profile and still scratching my head. I got INFP-T, and some aspects do describe me, but many don't. Maybe a good friend would describe me that way? I have no idea. It was a very thorough test, though, which impressed me.

5. its possible you just dont understand what it is saying, if you have any questions than i would be glad to answer them since i am an infp-t

6. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

I don't know what any of them mean so i chose the one with no votes.

7. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Take the test. It will tell you what you are and what those letters mean.

8. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

You can check out the test on this site: 16personalities.com

9. take the test and find out

10. https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-most-narrow-minded-personality-type
    im posting this link for estjs since they tend to be the most narrow minded people there is, thats why a lot of those types dont believe in this test, because they wont allow themselves to. Definitely not saying this to piss said people off just trying to make you open your minds a little more.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2018
  11. Infj-t and for the most part it sums me up pretty accurately. A few things were not even close though. For one, I'm definitely not an elegant speaker. Another thing it said was that people with this personality type tend to draw a lot of unwanted attention and are often more popular than they care to be. Not so much the case with me.