1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

wantstoquit9

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ttotal, Jun 1, 2019.

1. intro
    hi I'm new here. I'm 45 female. I'm an addict and I found out that my female partner is too. I want to quit and I'm going to start my 90 reboot from tomorrow. Any tips and support welcome.
    I find difficult to find hobbies I might enjoy as I'm extremely socially anxious

2. Thank you. I will do

3. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

Good luck :)

ttotal likes this.
  4. Thank you :)

Varg likes this.
  5. Hey & Welcome to NoFap Community! :)

You are in the right place for recovery here. We are so glad to have you with us to beat this addiction together.

You can go read some Success Stories in the "Success Stories" section to learn more about the benefits of NoFap , get useful tips and ideas to help you in the reboot.

If you have any question about rebooting, you can ask it in the "Rebooting" section.

And I would recommend you to make your own journal in the "Reboot logs" corresponding to your gender & age to track your everyday progress.
    You can also join challenges in the "Events & Challenges" section, to keep yourself motivated and focused.

You may start by checking the links below:
    Learn more about Rebooting.
    Forum Usage Guide.
    List of Rebooting Resources.

Best of luck to you in your journey!

-The Winner

ttotal likes this.
  6. Thanks a lot. I'm going to find the logs now.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Welcome on this forum. Good luck with your reboot.

ttotal likes this.
  8. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut

9. Hi @ttotal, all the best to you! If you want to join 'The Matrix' challenge click here ---> 'The Matrix' <---

10. Jealousy attacks were forecasted. This, however, is too funny hahaha. I've never seen in myself nothing to be jealous of, but some people look for it and find it. Don't know how or why.

No one has more power over others, if they're not willing to learn from others. I don't desire power over others, but over myself. My aim is to learn from others and achieve self-mastery. If you are struggling for power with me, you must know I'm powerless over you. Your power lies within.

Hierarchy only serves those on the top. There will always be losers in hierarchy. There will always be someone who wins over you at some point. It's a self-defeating system.

I might be wrong. I don't have all the answers. I'm here seeking for them.

Thanks for your suggestion @Mowgli 32

Last edited: May 31, 2020
  11. Ok, thanks for sharing your thoughts. I wish you all the best on your fight / journey!

12. Igoumah

Igoumah Fapstronaut

Try to challenge friends, it's so useful..
    And good luck !!

13. My journey. Not fighting here :) All the best to you on your fight/journey to you too

14. Thank you. I don't believe in competition. Just like hierarchy, competing is a self-defeating action. Good luck to you too :)

Again I might be wrong. I'm here seeking for answers as I don't have all the answers.

Last edited: May 31, 2020
    Deleted Account and Igoumah like this.