1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

WOW! Not sure I knew what I was getting into! HAHAHA o_O:D

2. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

Hahahaha awesome pic amigo

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  3. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

IMO, if it's to start dating and not a hook-up type event it shouldn't be a breach. If it truly is mindfulness, meditation, etc. and doesn't involve self-touch or sex I don't see a breach. Am i missing something?

4. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

3 days and going strong

I like this thread! You guys are quality!!!!

5. thanks man keep strong and that picture will be us irl lol

Coolyorky likes this.
  6. I agree definitely

Coolyorky likes this.
  7. Was thinking exactly the same, everyone on here is awesome :)

Jag Hyde and Coolyorky like this.
  8. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

9. Deleted Account and Jag Hyde like this.
  10. Wow, that's such a good quote!! :emoji_astonished: love that

Coolyorky likes this.
  11. Me too :)

12. As long as it does not end in casual sex with somebody it's definitely not a breach of the rules.

13. Ugh, it's really hard to keep up with posts on this thread. So many active people!

14. nearly 200 posts in a day and a half :D. Actually crazy how much it's grown, but together we shall defeat our common enemy.

15. I am here cause I had got a DEEP, monogamous relationship in which I gave my soul, heart, body, mind, sperm, flesh, blood, desire, passion. That's why I am a beast. Cause that wasn't good for me. I do not mind PMO. I mind how that deep love is not real, cause I died for the girl. I am dead. I am a beast. I won't reset my counter, cause that was the last time I was with her. Though, I do not like the idea of casual sex thing to be a relapse for me, cause that is the only sex I believe in now, due to the above, but!!! I have no intention doing sex soon for semen retention purposes. So.. In this conditions I agree. I'd rather die than relapse. Believe that. The beast has spoken.

16. You don't have to reset counter I don't think, you can just add an extra one for this @BeastBoyBalling . I think what you said is fine personally, you'd last in the duel for how long you were doing semen retention like you said you were gonna do it for a while, up to @010010010100000101001101 , @fleurette and @Freedom_lover to agree.

17. There is no need for real. I am not playing. I won't relapse. It already hit my mind bad. I do not even have wet dreams. I got nothing, but infinite energy to beast and purge.

18. boichywow

boichywow Fapstronaut

Care for a duel @Sammyforthewin ?
    ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)

You set the wager. I'll do the beating.
    ;)

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  19. you are a BEAST! Everything looks set up to me in terms of the 2v2

20. :D:D

Deleted Account likes this.