1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Day 17

Thought of the day:
    "Never give up on a dream because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway"

2. Yesterday night i went to a marriage reception. I was at day 16 yesterday. I wore a tight inner and tight outfit. After a while, i felt a pain in my testicles, lower abdomen and groin area (Blue Balls). To relieve from pain, i took cold shower.

So, My tips for NoFap Fapstronaut:
    -Don't wear tight inners.
    -Take cold shower twice.

3. Yowasgood

Yowasgood Fapstronaut

Hi im Gus, and I wanna better myself for myself and my life. my best streak is 21 days. I am currently on day 0. @HiddenWarrior

God Mode Activated likes this.
  4. KingPiece

KingPiece Fapstronaut

@Yowasgood

Talz and God Mode Activated like this.
  5. I'm at day 52. No PMO for 52 days. Today, early morning at 3:00 am, i found that my boxer was wet. I don't know how it happened. I didn't fell any sensation of orgasm in my wet dream. This is the first wet dream in this period of 52 days. My before streaks also had wet dreams, but i felt orgasm in my dreams. Today's wet dream is different. No orgasm or may be i slept during my orgasm

I don't count it as a reset. It's completely normal. So i continuing the same.