THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

I'm not ready for true HARD MODE. I'm happily married and want to enjoy those pleasures.... :)

MONSTER MONK and Jefe Rojo like this.
  2. yeah I got told that before too might be true... but it didn't feel it, we were gonna move in together a month before everything ended for this year so it was really serious for our age weirdly plus I was w her for 5 years, I knew her longer than that and she was my best friend and everything but now nothing. It was more than just immature expectations I feel anyway although I might be wrong. It was obviously haram aswell and she knew that so we were gonna get married to make it legal and I talked to her and she said she wanted to, her parents were okay w it since they'd known me so long so it was more than just immature.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
    MONSTER MONK likes this.
  3. I don’t blame you at all! I brought hard mode on myself as a cleansing agent. I’m surprised at how much I’m learning about myself. We’ll see how long I last.

Jag Hyde likes this.
  4. If @Jefe Rojo and @WoodsAreLovelyDarkAndDeep are okay with No P&M I'll make the announcement, I don't see it as a problem as that's real O from proper committed relationship not from M or from any casual sex w random woman lol

5. I have no problem with O. P & M are off limits. I may decide to go off hard mode soon anyway.

6. Okay decent, just need @WoodsAreLovelyDarkAndDeep to agree then the 1v1v1 is set :)

7. Love can be really harsh sometimes. I'd say stop living in the past (easier said than done). And drain that energy by exercising.

Now where my enemy so I can crush him?? Xd

8. Jefe Rojo likes this.
  9. After all that means I would be allowed to have private time with my wife. :D :D ...when me and my better half marry in the next -hmmm - few years. :) ...Ohh wait then this challenge is probably over. xD

Jag Hyde likes this.
  10. :D loool official announcement soon @Jefe Rojo , @Hickorydoo , It's a great 3 way standoff the stand off will be so good.

11. That's right, got to move on and I am going to get ripped trust me hahaha. Enemy coming soon, recruiting going on. There are some others looking for a challenge (look at OP) but it depends if you think it's fair because their streaks are a bit ahead.

12. hmm what if I challange you?
    You day 3 I day 2?

13. IceRocket

IceRocket Fapstronaut

Hey! Can I join?
    (16 yo willing to quit pmo forever (Hardmode) currently in day 3
    I will challenge whoever wants a difficult fight

14. AllenJT

AllenJT Fapstronaut

Yea you'll just have to be matched up with someone with a similar streak. It won't be immediate, but you'll have an opponent soon.

15. IceRocket

IceRocket Fapstronaut

16. Sounds like a good opponent for @Taqwa1 , no easy fights around here and taqwa is no easy opponent warrior

IceRocket likes this.
  17. was just about to say yeah lol but now @IceRocket has joined and would be a formidable opponent, what do you think?

IceRocket likes this.
  18. IceRocket

IceRocket Fapstronaut

It's perfectly ok with me

19. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

Not yet bro...Sorry...Don't feel confident enough... :(

boichy likes this.