1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. freedom vs jefe will be great.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. @Alex_Al duel for you? you've joined also, I'll try set you up with someone not in a duel as there's a couple people looking

Alex_Al and Deleted Account like this.
  3. @Freedom_lover has moved to my team, we're preparing for a hell of a battle against a beast and AI, I won't loan her to you guys, sorry :D

4. Hahahaha :D

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  5. sorted one half :)

6. Female power is imposed! :emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle::emoji_blush:
    I'm sorry guys ;)

7. Yes i guess it's already set in stone. :emoji_upside_down:
    Maybe next time. :emoji_wink: I wish you the best Mylady .:emoji_muscle:

8. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

I think I know already how I'll "lose".... I'll probably forget to log in one week! Otherwise I'm ready to duel!

9. @MASTER MONK VS @Pedro.lives
    monk.jpg

ALL THE MONKS HAVE BEEN WIPED OUT BY THE DEVIL,
    ONLY ONE REMAINS, THE MASTER OF THEM ALL
    THIS IS THE BATTLE OF BATTLES

LIGHT VS DARK...
    MAY THE STRONGEST FORCE WIN!!!

10. @WoodsAreLovelyDarkAndDeep @Jefe Rojo 1v1v1??? See who can survive the longest?

11. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

12. Thank you, Sir!
    All the best to you too! ;)

13. I kinda do mind resetting counter on this website actually, haha. I found another way to track it though; I will just set separate challenge counter in this website - https://www.tickcounter.com and put a link to it in my signature, like: PMO Tournament Counter.

@Saiyan123 We do keep the same rules we already set with fleurette for all 4 of us involved though. Which are:
    We do 12 rounds. One round equals 1 month. So together 365 days. In an unlikely event that after a year nobody is knocked out we end in draw.

@Freedom_lover ,@BeastBoyBalling ,@010010010100000101001101 ,@fleurette Let's get ready to rumble!

14. Perfect :), just need @BeastBoyBalling confirming he's good w this and I'll make the announcement

15. I like the idea with the counter, I'll use it as well! Just imagine... 365 days of no PMO, no mental stimulation, no casual sex... We'll be Gods and Goddesses! :D
    PS Would a dating event be considered a breach of the rules? There's going to be one this month and it is aimed for self-conscious people, led by two well-known mindfulness coaches (man and woman), will include tasks, useful presentations etc. It's not a tinder-meetup type event. And I'm still not sure whether there will be enough participants and it will actually take place.

16. Definitely gonna be superhuman, that's what I'm aiming for anyway haha

17. If anyone here is into art or anything to do with announcing fights, feel free to announce it themselves, what I'll do is official confirmation and add them to the OP so you can track current duels but I know there may be people interested in doing that. Just mention me in a comment and make sure the duel is sorted before you do.