1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Saturn is turning into a star

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by IggyIshness, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Chris3000

Chris3000 Fapstronaut

IshyIggness

2. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

LOL

What does that mean?

3. Nighthigh

Nighthigh Fapstronaut

The plutonium on board is the isotope 238 which is not military grade and unable to achieve a nuclear reaction like the one used in an atomic bomb. The plutonium that has been dispersed in the atmosphere of Saturn has a half life shorter than 100 years and will disappear quickly respective to the age of the solar system or even respective to the age of humanity.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  4. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Dumbest quote of the year ^

Orest and Son of a Bitch like this.
  5. I really had a good laugh at that, haha. I also missed out on that quote, what can I say... refreshing views.

Orest likes this.

6. This guy kills me every damn time. Ha!

Spiff likes this.
  7. Chris3000

Chris3000 Fapstronaut

I don't see why in this time it's a big deal what you believe the shape of the earth to be. If the earth is truly flat (as "flat-earthers" are trying to convince people of), will this new discovery make me a better person? Will it help me help others ? If tomorrow it's scientifically proven that we truly are living on a disk, I'd continue living my life the same way. The hype around this seems pointless, so why hold on to convictions about our worlds shape so tightly ?

8. Exactly!, It doesn't matter at all, at least to most people, it wont have an impact on anything of importance.
    Maybe only in the natural sciences, because if the earth was flat or we wanted to adopt this concept, it would need to paint a broader picture of reality, if it doesn't there's no need to change the concept of the globe.

To me it's interesting why some people feel like they have to convince people of something like that, it won't help them at all.
    They might just like arguing and think everything is a conspiracy, it's like being skeptical gone mad.

And maybe it's because we lose trust in government more and more, which is no wonder. People feel like they are being fooled, by the banks, the government, school system etc.. And they may be, but to some people this lack of trust extents to measures that are illogical.

Son of a Bitch and Chris3000 like this.
  9. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

I laugh my ass off when you show your ignorance. :D

LOL

10. First off, that YouTube channel is a parody. Secondly, I think you're confusing me with someone who cares about the earth's shape. I don't . I just laugh at threads like these because those who claim we're being lied to by mainstream media and NASA don't see how hypocritical their behavior is when they blindly follow their YouTube media sources or other online sources of stupid fuckery. They just claim we're being lied to and then call us ignorant for not being blind followers of their claims. They say "research it for yourself" but hen fail to give creditable sources to research. They never pause to think that there is absolutely nothing to fucking gain by lying about the earth's shape as even you have pointed out in your above response.

11. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Even if I did give credible resources, you'd still call it BS. That's how ignorant you are. I don't blindly follow YouTube videos, because there's a lot of BS on YouTube too. I go by what makes the most sense, obviously you go bye the mainstream media. I can't help a man who doesn't wanna be helped. You're on my ignore list, because I'm done arguing about this.

12. Pot, meet kettle.

I'm so happy to be on your ignore list. I feel like I'm being rewarded. Win-win for me.

sev94 likes this.
  13. Chris3000

Chris3000 Fapstronaut

My post wasn't directed at you it was just something that i wanted to say. It took me a few minutes to realize that the video was a parody too

14. Orest

Orest Fapstronaut

What the fuck are you on about?how can the earth be flat?you haven't even given us one fact about all of this and you laughed at a kid who is clearly smarter than you(iggylshness),science proved with hard work all these centuries that the earth is round.THE EARTH IS ROUND!!!IT IS WHAT IT IS!!!DEAL WITH IT!!!and you should ask for forgiveness to these people who worked their asses of proving that!!!

15. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

It's not hype, it's just trying to give information. Just like, how will the idiotic tv shows and movies, nowadays, benefit me?

16. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

LOL

I've given plenty of proof, you're just too ignorant. Everything we've been taught is a lie. How the f**k can the earth be round if the oceans are flat? How the f**k can the earth be round if the land is flat? Whatever. I don't wanna keep arguing. I'm done with people acting ignorant on this thread.

17. Chris3000

Chris3000 Fapstronaut

Well the hype is flat-earthers trying to "give information" as if it's groundbreaking. Like I said before I really don't think the earth being flat or any other shape is going to change our realities.

18. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Maybe it won't. But many other things would. Like the pineal gland, for example. But I don't wanna go off topic. Watch how ignorant people are gonna respond to this and call me crazy.

19. Orest

Orest Fapstronaut

Lol that cracked me!!!lmao!!!

20. Orest

Orest Fapstronaut

Oh no!!that's my birthday!!!I just wanted a present...(crying in the background...)lol :)