1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Saturn is turning into a star

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by IggyIshness, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

No offense, but you sound like a crazy guy yourself. It's insane that you really believe the earth is round, despite how flat oceans, land, and rivers look. LOL

The lunar eclipses have to do with the Moon and sun being perfectly aligned together.

The Foucault pendulum is complete BS. It's insane how you believe something like that. The only things that rotate are the moon, the stars, and the sun. And if the earth was truly "rotating," why isn't everyone flying all over the damn place. And don't say because of gravity, because I'm sure that gravity wouldn't hold us down if the earth was "spinning." LOL

2. FOS

FOS Guest

I can't believe you guys are arguing this.

3. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

All I said was that the earth is flat. Then he goes and ridicules me for it.

4. How come flat earthers don't just skype/facetime with someone in a different time zone during sunset? Seems like a pretty obvious solution to the theory

5. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

Why aren't you flying when you drive in a car at 70 mph when you jump up? If the earth stops spinning right now, You will be flying faster than a commercial jet.
    No, Not solar eclipses, I'm talking about lunar eclipses.
    [​IMG] Notice how the part of the moon is red? The only explanation is that the earth is round, Light bends..

The Foucault pendulum is not BS, It is physically impossible on a flat earth. You realize that the direction that the pendulum swings and changes throughout the year right?

It is relative.. If you go many miles in the sky it wont be looking too flat anymore. Also, How do you explain the lunar tides that is relative to the moon?

Id like to see you also disprove the ISS. You can see the iss from ground. That is impossible on a flat earth. The ISS is real.

6. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

Go on a airplane flying in the air at 500mph and jump or throw something in the air.. It will come back down.

7. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

If only I knew somebody in Europe, LOL.

And the flat earth is not a theory, its fact.
    Here's proof

8. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

uhh that video doesn't show anything lol. On a flat earth you would be able to see the Himalayas and, Yourself.

9. the same reason a bug flying in a moving car doesn't get flung to the back of the vehicle -- the air within the moving object travels at the same speed as the object, as is the case with earth and its atmosphere. This is what creates the coriolis force, which wouldn't exist within a flat earth model

pretty simple stuff actually!

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Again, that eclipse has to do with the sun and the moon. There's no other logical reason to assume that the moon would be red from the "round earth."

And the earth wouldn't look as flat if you were many miles into the sky, huh? Than how do you explain this
    IMG_2356.JPG
    It doesn't look round to me. It looks flat.

The moon and sun rotate around the earth, to determine the days and nights. The seasons are natural, but most hurricanes are artificial, and made by HAARP. You mentioned before that you hate the elite, but yet you believe something that the elite want everyone to believe. I'm showing you proof, right in front of your face, and you still call is BS. And the pendulum doesn't make sense to me.

11. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

And, on a flat earth, you wouldn't see "curves" around the oceans and the land. If the earth was round, everything would look more curved. The oceans are flat, and the oceans wouldn't be flat if the earth was "round."

12. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

The earth must be held down by a firmament, because that's the only logical reason why stuff doesn't go flying all over the place, in the case of what you said.

13. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

Hurricanes existed before HAARP. Dude, They cannot CREATE hurricanes, They can only amplify it and make it powerful. Hurricanes are a natural disaster.

Cool, The earth is between the sun and the moon. Im talking about lunar eclipses not solar.
    Point of observation. You are not high enough, There is a reason everybody first thought the earth is flat..
    You cant notice a curve with observation on the ground. And the curve is so minuscule even from that plane that is at cruising altitude.
    The higher you go, the farther you can see.
    This is not a rational explanation. If the earth spins, The firmament is non existent. You cant prove the firmament either.

Take a tennis ball and go in a car and throw the tennis ball in the air. aaaaaand the tennis ball will come straight down wouldnt it? Try it.

14. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

About the curve, You are underestimating the size of the earth. Also, how about the law of universal gravitation? That wouldn't work on a flat earth. Why does it get hotter when you go deeper underground?

15. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Okay, if you truly believe that the Earth is round, how do you explain the Great Flood. Water can't magically travel from space, all the way into earth. The firmament was opened, by a little crack, and the water came in from that crack. And if HAARP doesn't cause hurricanes, than explain why we're getting hurricanes, back to back? And how can you see a curve on the ground if it doesn't even exist on there. The sky is shaped like a half-sphere, so what you're saying is invalid.

16. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

The inside of the earth is hollow. If it got hotter as we got deeper underground, than the floor would always be super hot. If gravity really did exist, than why doesn't flying aircraft, or any birds, get pulled down?

17. Chris3000

Chris3000 Fapstronaut

Isn't there a theory that Saturn was once sun-like? Or am I completely off?

18. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Obviously. But that doesn't explain what point you're trying to make.

19. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Planets don't exist.

20. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

Great Flood is complete bullshit lol. How the hell was the firmament opened and fixed?? Well, I already disproved the non-existing firmament.
    They amplfy hurricanes. If a little swirly ass cloud comes from africa, They will make it into a cyclone. If they attempt to create a hurricane they will kill all life on this planet.
    HAARP is just a research center with scientists and shit, But remember a crazy jew who wants to control the world orders them to do things, Or they will kill them. The sky looks like that because of your center of observation.
    Yes the Babylons describe a 2nd star in the sky.
    Its the same shit with the earth!