1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Saturn is turning into a star

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by IggyIshness, Sep 15, 2017.

1. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

In a few hours saturn will be turning in a star, Perphaps killing us. Cassini has 73 pounds of plutonium, Heading for saturn. This has already been tested by The gelileo mission on jupiter, creating a explosion 10x The size of earth on jupiter, Leaving a huge mark. Saturn has more hydrogen, And the space station has more plutonium. I will be sleeping during the happenin, If i dont wake up, I can prob guess why.

2. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Cool story bro

3. For those who may wonder if this is true, no, the gas giants of this solar system don't have enough mass to turn into stars, they would need to be at least 10 times bigger to become a star.

4. We CAN Do This!

We CAN Do This! Fapstronaut

Takes pressure of beating these urges :D Course it won't happen, just an exaggerated internet story by the sounds of it.

BlueDragonfly likes this.
  5. They're not allowed to post anything on the Internet if it's not true.

6. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

The earth is flat, and surrounded by a firmament that would cause nothing to be able to enter nor escape it. So, with all due respect, I doubt that'd be happening.

Low likes this.
  7. Spiff

Spiff Fapstronaut

Good - cause I was seriously worried about that Saturn thing.

8. Saturn will never be a star, hence why it's such an asshole to our sun.
    [​IMG]

9. Saturn was never a planet to begin with but whatever.

Third_Eye likes this.
  10. It's a UFO mothership that's been studying us for centuries!! They're probably wondering why our planet is so flat!
    [​IMG]

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. I like the level of expertise in this thread, I'm learning new things within seconds!

12. Umm ok.... I never said the earth was flat.

13. I never said you did.

14. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Lol, now you're one of those people?

Son of a Bitch likes this.
  15. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

UFOs don't exist. Flying saucers do exist.

16. FOS

FOS Guest

Saturn never sends its minion to examine us because the Sun gives it a warning glare.

17. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Our planet really is flat.

Don't you think that everything would be more curved, if the earth is round.

18. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

There are stars as big as Saturn

Thank you

A flying saucer IS a UFO.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Its like claiming you can fly right now, Come show me.
    A round black thing moving in front of the moon is not a good explanation, Nor can you prove it. The earth moves in front of the sun to cast a shadow on the moon. Until you can prove how lunar eclipse work, The earth is round.

19. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Yes I can prove the earth is flat. Watch this video, which has irrefutable proof of the earth being flat, before saying anything else.

You obviously can't prove that planets exist, that Saturn exists, and that the earth is round.

And flying saucers aren't UFOs because they can obviously be identified.

UFO= Unidentified Flying Object

Flying saucers are clearly IDENTIFIED.

20. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

Holy shit, That video is already the dumbest shit the first 2 minutes. The sun moves around from your point of observation. And it will very well seem like that too, If the earth is round.
    2:24 Aristotle was the first to say the earth is round. LMAO this guy is an idiot.
    5:33 Nasa is faking the images, But this doesnt mean the earth is flat lmao.
    7:10 nice job on using what bill nye said in your own context and way.
    8:00 Only thing i can say is LOL. Gallon of water in a sphere?.. The earth has gravity due to its mass. This is just a very naive and underestimated view of the world, You really are THAT Small.
    9:27 Where is the ship idiot?
    10:09 Hypocritical.
    10:20 What an idiot this guy is.
    11:23 LOL, A down to earth person wouldnt be saying this.
    11:43 Flat earthers are not crazy? Lmao. Definitely crazy.
    14:08 Hypocritical.
    That video doesnt show everything.
    Please explain:
    Lunar eclipses.
    The Foucault pendulum.
    The law of universal gravitation doesnt not allow the flat earth.