1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Saturn is turning into a star

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by IggyIshness, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

So the Great Flood didn't happen? There's so many picture, of different civilizations that got destroyed because of the flood, and how they were getting repaired because of it. You didn't disprove anything. I've disproved you so many times, but you're being nonsensical. And how could they amplify "existing Hurricanes?" They shoot lasers to certain spots in the ocean to amplify the hurricanes? That's total BS. And if you're so "knowledgeable," have you ever heard of the "depopulation agenda" from the elite. That's what they're trying to do, by using HAARP to manipulate the weather, and create hurricanes, by shooting lasers into the Sky. It's called geoengineering, and "cloud seeding." How do you explain the different changes to the "round earth model," by NASA, that've been done so many times. The countries should look the same, not be different sizes every year. You're programmed to believe the earth is round. How can you believe the elite is bad, but you think the earth being flat is BS? That's being hypocritical. The whole idea of the earth being round was created by the elite. But yet, you believe it.

2. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

The great flood couldve have just been a natural disaster, Last thing it will be is that god fucking did it lmao. Id like to see your "different civilizations".
    I have never denied the changes of the pictures of the earth, But it doesn't prove the earth is flat, or not round.

And if you're so "knowledgeable" please explain how hurricane are made. They manipulate the weather, Not create it. 2 complete different things. Also, Believing the elite is bad and believing the earth is round is not hypocritical, The opposite is most likely true.

3. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

The civilizations are mentioned in the beginning of this video

And you're right, our creator(s) did cause the great flood. And the government manipulates the weather by either shooting lasers into the clouds, or to use cloud-seeding to spray certain chemicals around the clouds. Why do you think there's a lot of gray, synthetic looking clouds in the sky? Why do you also think that the sky has long white strips? But how can the earth be round, if there's no accurate picture to even show it. One year, a picture the earth, from NASA has South America looking large, another year, a picture of the earth, from NASA, has South America looking smaller. And you have not sufficiently proved to me the earth is round. On the contrary, I've proven multiple times that the earth is round. I refuse to believe the earth is round, because it just makes no sense. I would give you the benefit of the doubt, but I've already known about the earth being flat for a little while.

4. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

You still failed to explain these:
    Lunar eclipses.
    The Foucault pendulum.
    The law of universal gravitation doesn't not allow the flat earth.
    And many more.

Look at the moon, You will see a round shadow. I already sent you a pic. There is no proof that the great flood happened. Religions were influenced off each other.

5. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

There's no proof that the earth is ROUND
    Lunar eclipses sound like they're caused by the moon and sun aligning together. Why does the moon look red, if that's not true?

The foculat pendulum is bullsh*t

The law of gravity doesn't prove anything.

I'm done arguing. You obviously believe the public school system more than anything. Don't bother replying, because I'm done arguing with you. Bye!

You're on my ignore list, too.

6. Never was, there is a theory that our gas giants were wanderer planets from other systems that ended up trapped by our sun's gravity.

And for the guy saying that are smaller stars than the sun, sure if you count white dwarf stars and neutron stars, which require the collapse of a much larger star.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

There are plenty of stars that are smaller than the sun. Just look at the sky, at night.

8. I really want to believe flat earth believers are clever trolls pissing people off on the internet with bullshit.

Either that or it's brain damage.

9. Ahhhhh I see what you did there! Wink wink

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

You cannot take the truth that the earth is not on fucking pillars, especially adding that you are being defensive. You instantly resolve to ignoring people and escaping.. Maybe you will grow up someday.

Gravity is based on the law of universal gravitation of mass explains the gravity, Which is IMPOSSIBLE on a flat earth, Because the fucking thing will clump the hell up, And why does it get hot when you go deep underground? Because it is the underworld:emoji_sweat_smile:??

11. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

It's not trolling.

Why do you believe the media so much. Everything would be curved if the earth was "round." The oceans are "flat." Oceans,
    that look like that, would not look like that in a round earth. If oceans were in a "round earth." The oceans would look curved.

If you think I'm crazy, than you're just ignorant.

12. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

You are clearly running @Third_Eye I have automatically won this debate.

13. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Whatever. You're sarcasm is invalid.

14. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

This mofo doesnt get it XD I already explained this.

15. lol funny

16. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

I dont even go to school. Lol.

17. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

I'm laughing my butt off, because of how ignorant people are. But if the media told people something, they'd believe it immediately.

18. *walks into thread*

SEPTEMBER 23 PROPHESY

*walks out of thread*

19. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

Tell him this:
    What if the deception is actually the deception? Maybe the deceivers have deceived us into thinking we have been deceived. When really everything you think is a deception is the truth.

20. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

Where the senses fail us, Reason must step in.

Orest likes this.