1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ladies... a note about lubrication

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Deleted Account, Sep 26, 2017.

1. This is not a puritanical forum. We can discuss healthy sexual practices here since they do pertain to recovery, especially when it comes to members with SO's. Also this discussion is PG compared to some of the other shit that I've seen flung around this site.

2. Ok so it sounds like a sexual health issue for women might trigger men, so they shouldn’t read it. The women don’t sound triggered. I just wanted to share something that they might use. Sounds like @green lion eating the sun could use someone to tell her it’s not her fault and nothing’s wrong with her just because things didn’t work out like it’s shown in P. One more problem with how P messes up our lives.
    I didn’t mean to ref M at all with this thread. It was totally meant to help women with something I know is an issue for them at times.

Also I learned that those trigger warning bubbles are useless. Everybody clicked on it, then complained that it triggered them!

3. You're very kind. I wouldn't be apologizing at all, if it were me. You did nothing wrong, and people talk about insanely graphic, triggering things on here all the time. Saying "you can use coconut oil as lube" doesn't even compare.

And yeah, most people click on stuff anyway and ignore the trigger warning. But at that point, they have nobody to blame but themselves, and when people complain you can say "well I put a trigger warning, so you shouldn't have read it."

4. I deleted the post with the trigger warning because in retrospect, it might have been disrespectful to my wife.

5. Good call :)

Kenzi and Deleted Account like this.
  6. Hopefulgirl

Hopefulgirl Fapstronaut

I LOL at your comment because I have never needed lube either. I think you are like my sex twin lol

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Discussion and debate is the lubricant of the mind. NoFap is the coconut oil.

Jennica and Kenzi like this.
  8. Lol yes but sometimes I wonder if it's a good thing or bad!?!

Kenzi likes this.
  9. SupBruh

SupBruh Fapstronaut

Never needed it either... 'tis a good thing

10. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

And totally off topic....
    Coconut oil kills fleas.
    (and makes my dog smell nice)
    It's probably the most multipurpose thing I have in the house :)
    @Broken3.... I occasionally put it in my coffee too..... Yum!
    *clink

11. I drink my coffee black (since trying to get healthier and limit my sugar) so adding Coconut Oil gives it a nice little flavor and has lots of health benefits ;)

Deleted Account and Kenzi like this.
  12. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

How silky of you
    ;)

13. Or slippery :cool:

Kenzi likes this.
  14. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

I feel like this conversation is slippery... ;)

15. Definately greasing the mental gears.

Kenzi likes this.
  16. Absolutely good.

17. No love for olive oil. The Italian side of me is disappoint.

Star Lord and Deleted Account like this.
  18. LOL..I always cook w olive oil, it's good for salads and pasta and boiling stuff..and roasting :)

19. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

I see what you did there....

20. WreckTangle

WreckTangle Fapstronaut

I sometimes use a bit of olive oil in massage oil recipes. But after reading this slippery thread I'm really going to have to try coconut oil [​IMG]