1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ladies... a note about lubrication

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Deleted Account, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Just wanted to share something that my wife swears by. I have noticed it’s advantages as well, COCONUT OIL. It’s fantastic, best lube we’ve ever used. Organic, doesn’t dry out, and the kids don’t ask what it’s for when there is a jar in your nightstand ;)

2. TommoP

TommoP New Fapstronaut

Do you really need to ask?

3. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

I mean, I don't think he was implying to use it on your wheel bearings.

4. I think you could but it wouldn't last very long--low eval and temp rating. But sticking axle grease in your lover's vag would'nt work either.

I think the Greeks use to use olive oil to grease chariot/wagon axles. But they also used olive oil as a sex lube too.

Was listening to One Extraordinary Marriage (they talk about sex a lot) and they give good rating to coconut oil as a sex lube.

And that shit goes great with coffee.

Deleted Account and Hopefulgirl like this.
  5. LoL , was I that obtuse?

6. I noticed that women didn’t ask any questions.
    Didn’t really expect any. Just an FYI post

Kenzi and Deleted Account like this.
  7. this might require research and experimentation. Can post results here.

8. Lol..I love Coconut Oil in my coffee. I have used it to shave and moisturize. I've gotten and given massages with it. If I ever needed lube I would totally use it! No doubt :)

Kenzi and Hopefulgirl like this.
  9. Here I thought my wife was making popcorn with it. Regretfully not for me.

10. My wife doesn’t like to spend much time on foreplay. She wants to get right to it.(I’m the one who likes to take time)
    This makes that possible, plus external stimulation doesn’t get sore so fast ;)

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Unfortunately we don't spend a lot of time w foreplay either :( I just uh have the higher libido so just the thought of "oh I'm going to get some" usually gets things well lubricted..:oops:

12. So weird that I seem to have more in common with the SOs than the PAs sometimes. Been really trying to understand my wife’s side. Maybe that’s why

13. Lol no it's not you..I'm pretty sure it's me. My friend and I always joke that I am the "guy" in the relationship. Don't get me wrong my husband is very manly and masculine but when it comes to sex I'm the one always ready and he needs breaks..ugh :emoji_face_palm:

Kenzi likes this.
  14. Too bad you and my wife can’t trade libidos.

15. I'm with you there bro. My wife isn't as into the fplay either and I like to slow my roll--build up that anticipation for both of us.

16. Wow. That is such a surprise. :)-

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. If I could give mine 1/3 of B3's libido I'd be happy. Woman after my own...heart.

Kenzi likes this.
  18. Lol...as I sip my Coconut Oil Afternoon Coffee...:emoji_coffee:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2017
    Kenzi likes this.
  19. Oh to be a jar of coconut oil right now....

20. But that doesn't mean warm up is not required. It takes longer to bake a cake if you don't warm the oven ;)