John Hamm is Racist

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Castielle, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley Fapstronaut

That has nothing to do with as you weirdly put, being a "street thug". I said that because even after being told to stop you still kept going.

2. Ginny Weasley

I'll talk to you however I please, and get a grip mate as that wasn't even disrespectful or rude. You're the one being a full on wanker to me, so as I said enough already.

Even though you insulted me I don't want this thread tainted anymore by arguing.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  3. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Hopefully little @ivanhoe will get a slap on the wrist for being a naughty boy. Mind you, I've skimmed past most of his hyperbole but it did garner a chuckle from me, although it was an uncomfortable chuckle at his expense.

4. zig

zig Fapstronaut

Sarah posts like these are the reason why I can't read your posts in anything but a British accent

5. Ginny Weasley

I have no response I can think of, cheers? :D

I will admit I can be a tad gobby myself but I don't launch into an assault on folks intelligence like he did, it's uncalled for and straight up manky that is.

6. One Mic

One Mic Fapstronaut

7. wareospike

wareospike Fapstronaut

What is racism? Because tbh, racism is only when a 'white' man attacks a 'black' person with words. The other way around I've never heard of racism in my country. Than it's just vandalism and things like that. I personally don't give a fuck about anyone's looks. Black, white, green, fuck it. I'm not perfect so who I am to judge and things like that. But nowadays everyone their feelings get hurt. People are getting weaker everyday, in their mind. No one learn to suck it up. Why the fuck should you care what everyone says about you or find of you. We all want to be liked, but no one likes himself first.. Many just don't get the concept that there are criminals in every religion and in every skin color.. It's thanks to the mainstream media that racism is getting worse.. Let's be real, white people are getting slaughtered in South Africa by black people. Black people are getting slaughtered in the past by white people.. I don't think it's about skin color, but it's about lack of empathy, fight for resources, feeling superior because of education.. Just the way we are all raised. As always, I blame society. haha

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  8. Ginny Weasley

Two things wrong here mate, first of all you went to Urban Dictionary (I have no idea why) and secondly it's possible to have two of the same words mean something different in each place... Now that is truly manky.
    [​IMG]

British
    informal

• (of a person) tending to talk too loudly and in a blunt or opinionated way.

‘a gobby Glaswegian’

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  9. One Mic

One Mic Fapstronaut

XD Yes, yes, I know, I found the real meaning way before that. I just wanted to see your reaction.

Carry on.

10. Ginny Weasley

You cheeky monkey! :mad:

11. That guy is an idiot, i wouldn't even waste my time.

tweeby likes this.
  12. Castielle

Castielle Fapstronaut

That can still be racism. Racism is when someone thinks badly about someone based on their race, or thinks badly about an entire group of people because of their race. It's not an action, necessarily. That would be maybe a hate crime. But if a black person hates a white person (or white people in general) because of their race, then they are racist, period.

Gotham Outlaw and Ginny Weasley like this.
  13. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

I agree with @Castielle. And in other words, racism discounts an individual and his/her own characteristics, and funnels hatred towards an entire race, with the belief that one's own race is superior. Doesn't that definition make it sound so illogical?

14. Ginny Weasley

The notion that there is no racism towards white people is absurd, it doesn't matter who or where you're from and rather if you hate somebody based on their colour or race it's bloody hands down racism.

So same thing if say an Indian hated and judged me just because I'm white while they know nothing else about me, that's clearly racist. I don't know why folks have such an issue comprending that or make a big fuss, anybody from anywhere has the capability to be racist period. And if anyone says it "doesn't count" towards white folks they're as thick as two short planks.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    Castielle and Brokenman123 like this.
  15. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Exactly. The news never shuts up about it. To them it's all about more viewers and better ratings.

wareospike likes this.
  16. wareospike

wareospike Fapstronaut

You didn't get me. I know it and you know it that racism works both ways. But in here in Belgium, it doesn't work that way. Everything towards a black person is racism. But the other way around it's just not in people their eyes here. It's just violence then according to the mainstream media. Like there were 2 similar cases. The first one is a black person pushing a white person on the train tracks. This was just violence according to the media and people here. The second case was a white person pushing a black person on the train tracks. This was racism.. They don't even waited for the motives and facts etc.. Anyhow, I don't racism will ever stop. People are just cruel and plain evil sometimes. There is a reason why we don't get along. Divide and conquer you know.

17. Castielle

Castielle Fapstronaut

Yes, I know. I understood what you were saying. I was just saying that that (the way people in your country, and mine as well, view things) is wrong and stupid.

Ginny Weasley and wareospike like this.
  18. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

19. Ginny Weasley

Bloody racist of you to use a person of colour for your meme mate, you heathen!!!

Gotham Outlaw and SolitaryScribe like this.
  20. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

I know you are joking... but its sad because there are people who actually think like this.

Castielle and Ginny Weasley like this.