1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

John Hamm is Racist

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

Why blame him? Why not HBO?

2. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

That guy in the video is uncultured swine flu.

3. yes, but i don't think you see my point, the people who push this idea of 'racism' the professional academic class, insists only white people can be racist. Your opinion does not matter. I am just the messenger.

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/...please-stop-pretending-reverse-racism-is-real
    Dear White People, Please Stop Pretending Reverse Racism Is Real
    It's literally impossible to be racist to a white person.

pickledRick likes this.
  4. I think you are a level headed guy and not a racist. Did you ever see that Joe Rogan thing where he was interviewing a guy with a theory about inbreeding and violent tendencies? His basic premise was that some cultures encourage and promote high levels of inbreeding and he could prove that inbred individuals have higher rates of violent tendencies. This would give some credibility to your views. Although not specifically people from Pakistan per se.

Gotham Outlaw and ivanhoe like this.
  5. good point actually cousin marriage is a huge problem with Pakistanis, I also think a psychologist theorized it could be a problem in iraq as well:
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/he...to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
    First cousin marriages in Pakistani communities leading to 'appalling' disabilities among children

6. I've already seen those articles and everything there is to see about "toxic white people". It's not like I can change any of that shit and I'm used to the insults growing up, if I was to speak out against it that would fan the flames.

You don't need to be any messenger as I'm pretty sure every white person is already aware of that...

Sigh but once again this wasn't where I wanted to head with the whole racism thing, I'm not going to continue as it's just pointless.

7. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

This is perfect

Sjw voice: that's a white thought

I've heard of this. When I first heard about it they were examining tigers instead of people though.

8. @Rick C-137 I just looked it up again. It was Gavin McInnes who had the theory. I'm not sure he actually could prove it though to be fair.

9. I blame both, obviously. Both were equal and willing participants in this garbage.

10. That is one of the weirdest most unfounded statements i have ever heard.

Moon Shot and Deleted Account like this.
  11. Nope, just a consolidation of conventional academic wisdom. I didn't say I prescribe to it.

12. It's a taboo subject, but see my above link- physical disorders from inbreeding ...if physical disorders can occur... then mental ones can as well- mental/[physical might even be an artificial line though I do believe we are strangely aware when our physical mental brains are not working..

13. mental-state-madness-photo-cut-pa-te-poor-saruman-never-32506193-1.png

14. I think some cultures are better but it's not straight forward. It's really hard to parse out. I mean on the micro level it's easy right? Some family cultures are abusive, some aren't. Some work cultures are toxic or corrupt and some aren't. When you zoom out it's harder because most cultures are a product of a ton of factors including physical environment. Cultures with traditional food sources that require extensive hunting usually have stricter gender roles. Trading cultures or gathering cultures might have looser hierarchies but stricter rules about maintaining tribal identity so they don't mingle too much with the tribes they trade with and as a result lose their identity. There are cultures that practice slavery, or child wedlock, or burn people as witches. I think that cultures that don't do these things are better. There may be reason that some cultures do things we don't like though and I'm not in the business of destroying cultures through occupation or mandate. I'm humble enough to recognize that while I don't fully understand or value a certain cultural practice, if it isn't harmful to me or harmful to society I don't think it's either better or worse, just different.

On a different note, how do we guard ourselves from toxic cultures? People can defensively protect themselves like @ivanhoe is proposing or they can evangelize and educate their view points and hope others adopt and conform, but the way the natives were treated in the US is wrong. I think proactive culture spreading or destroying is a recipe for endless war or a way to create even worse cultures long term.

ivanhoe likes this.
  15. In some cases, in some cases not... you know of course they actually adapted a lot of western ways voluntarily - bow and arrows and wigwams quickly gave way to guns and log cabins.
    But we're not talking about indigenous peoples now, now we're deliberately letting in people from cultures with values that are completely out of touch with ours... if Somalis want to be 'Somalian' in Somolia, fine, but not in Maine.....

16. DO-NOT-LET-THEM-IN. For those already here, pay them to leave, it's worth it. Europe and West cannot not survive this.

17. I'm all for voluntary change and I'm all for resistance to change...if the cultural behaviors and values do not hurt people. For instance the Amish have resisted change in their culture but they aren't raping people in high numbers right? I think Solmalis can be Solmalis wherever they want..but if their culture promotes violence and is harmful to the societies they are integrating with then those societies can ban them from immigrating and police them within acceptable standards that still acknowledge human dignity and good moral values. I'm not in favor of pogroms, forced education camps or taking children from parents to be put in boarding schools.

18. That is an acceptable strategy. Do these European countries have a labor surplus? I thought they were being brought in primarily for economic reasons.

19. I am! just KIDDING... Right now we have swung the other way from segregation to forced integration and assuming that bringing a hodge podge of people from all over is the best possible society we can have.. of course the evidence is the exact opposite- there isn't a European country who has not seen soaring crime and terrorism rates as a direct result of mass immigration. But who does it benefit? Those in power. An atomized people are much easier to control/rule and cheap labor lowers the working class's bargaining power.
    It's also being done without a mandate and increasingly, it is literally criminal to publicly question it in EU countries.

20. As far as I know countries like France have had chronic high unemployment for decades. There are plenty of notorious cases of benefit fraud. I believe one journalist investigated the so called 'refugees' from Syria and found they were mostly migrating for economic benefits.

Deleted Account likes this.