1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

John Hamm is Racist

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Aug 31, 2018.

1. People like filing everything under racism nowadays, what I consider actual racism is if you target (for whatever the reason like hating on or making fun of) a person solely based upon their colour/race. It's possible to hate somebody that isn't white because of their personality or something other than their race, but oh no that wouldn't fly and you'd be called racist anyways.

Like if you've had negative experiences and what not with certain groups it's understandable with what you're saying, but if you held that against their entire race and treated them all poorly because of it then that would be a different story. Unfortunately some people are like that even when nobody has done anything to them, racists at heart I guess. lol

2. I've also noticed that people don't mind racist stereotypes if they are positive. It's the negative one people get upset about.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Do white women in Europe have a right to assume that a "migrant" from a 3rd world country is (much) more likely to rape /harass them than other races and thereby avoid or be cautious when in contact with them?
    There are times when instinct and prejudice can literally be live saving.
    (yes i know there are white men who rape, etc, but i think significant cultural and possibly genetic factors (the desire to rape 'your enemies' women) ) are at play.

pickledRick likes this.
  4. I don't know but that wasn't what I was talking about at. There is no need for prejudice or racism anywhere in my opinion, especially in places like the U.S or even here period.

That's like saying I should avoid all muslims because they could potentially be terrorists, and being prejudice towards them could save my life... There is no excuse or need for blatant rasicm.

5. Or it could be life threatening.

6. I dont really get upset about positive stereotypes, but I still think they're dumb and can be irritating when someone has some expectation of you and you disappoint them because you aren't like that. Like if they're expecting you to be good at something and you're not and then they get annoyed, that's dumb.

7. 30+ years ago England never had a 'sex grooming' scandal as massive as the ones it has now - this is a direct result of mass immigration from Pakistan and fear of being called 'racist' to the point where white English girls were literally sacrificed on the alter of diversity.
    Any people that would deliberately continue to let such people in and not actively try to expel them are not just cowards but participants in evil. If the choice was being called racist or allowing English girls from being raped, I'd much rather be called racist. There will come a day when Europeans won't care about that label anymore. Especially given the militant hostility of ethnic groups coming to Europe. And keep in mind these pakistanis have even said they target English (white) girls.

Again, I think there might be a genetic component to this.

pickledRick likes this.
  8. maybe they come from observation. I don't go on high alert walking in a Chinese neighborhood. I sure as hell would walking through a Paki one or an African one in Paris.

pickledRick likes this.
  9. So you would tell a white woman, yeah , don't worry walk through those migrant neighborhoods, if you start to feel scared you're racist!

pickledRick likes this.
  10. For sure

11. What are you on about? I have no clue on what you're talking about. As I said I was originally talking about straight up racism while your dancing around a different subject. Racism is racism, there is no good version.

Deleted Account and Moon Shot like this.
  12. He did not say that in the slightest

13. @ivanhoe what I think you are really asking is there superiority of cultures? I don't think race has much to do with it. There were cases of white babies being stolen from settlers and raised in Native American tribes. They didn't by virtue of their race grow up to become better morally or somehow reinvent democracy or anything. Are there cultures that are actually "better"? That's a controversial topic, but regardless in the free market of ideas and culture, any race can participate. Nothing inherrent to their skin color dooms them or insures they adopt any set of beliefs or behave is any definate way.

14. no, differences, and recognizing differences and noticing different patterns is perfectly natural we just call it 'racist'.

15. Are you white? Then you are racist. Not up for you to decide. You have white privilege. If you think you are not racist, it doesn't matter, you are.

pickledRick and (deleted member) like this.
  16. really? you would tell a white women to go live in Pakistan because well all cultures are the same?

pickledRick and (deleted member) like this.
  17. I am white. I do think some cultures are better then others. I also don't think it boils down to race. Jamaicans, black Americans, Ugandans, and third generation black Germans do not practice the same culture yet they all have the same skin color. If culture and race is the same thing how to you explain that?

18. I agree that recognizing differences is natural and even good, but implying that people of a different race would be incapable of living differently is insane.

SanSolo and Deleted Account like this.
  19. Nope I'm not at all, but nice of you project yourself onto me though. Please explain this lovely "white privilege" you speak of, because as far as I'm concerned immigrants have more opportunities than me. That old trope is truly annoying, just because a person is white that doesn't automatically mean they get special rights or "privileges" like you claim, it's 2018...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2018
  20. i don't think they are, but they can influence one another. I also think, especially within Africa, 'black' refers to a wide range of peoples, who are both genetically and culturally very different.