1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to talk to wamen

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by nef, Feb 7, 2019.

1. RamboErecto

RamboErecto Fapstronaut

Im not a ladies man at all. That is just my opinion, and what worked for me in this last few months. Hope that helps someone!

nef likes this.
  2. ReclaimedLife

ReclaimedLife Fapstronaut

Then Skill will give you more access to more beautiful wamen. Because wamen want to be around you, enjoy your presence and will want to sleep with you. Including beautiful wamen.

So yeah. Skill might not be necessary, but will give a tremendous advantage when interacting with wamen.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  3. RamboErecto

RamboErecto Fapstronaut

1 week retention make the things easier to me, in that sense.

4. Jal Say

Jal Say Fapstronaut

Funny thread.

I can only recommend the channel "Charisma in Command" great channel with useable psychology and knowledge about the mind and conversations.

Things that will help you
    - Confidence / Self Awarness (Try by starting to see in the mirror and say I love you to yourself)
    - A Goal to achieve
    - Positivity
    - Learning to ask questions and how to lead a conversation
    - NLP
    - Be yourself (!) Don't fking copy someone other, be yourself or at least try to change your behavior active
    - Open Body language
    - Be nice, caring and understanding no wamen with self confidence will love an asshole
    - Sport
    - Meditation (!) Really helpful in any Situation, you will feel a lot more relaxing in your every day interactions if you meditate
    - Cold showers
    - waking Up early, going to sleep early

Well, all this can help improving yourself and if you have self confidence and a goal in life the wamen will notice and a man with goals who dreams big and live bigger is attractive

Stay positive :emoji_pray:

ReclaimedLife likes this.
  5. ReclaimedLife

ReclaimedLife Fapstronaut

I can confirm this information. And charisma on command is an amazing channel.

But i would say that while you are not supposed to copy anyone, you can still implement some of their traits or lessons into your own life to enrich it. Being yourself also means that you are willing to listen to people who are just better in certain areas of your life then you are, then critically thinking about their suggestions, and in the end if it fits who you are, you can still implement it.
    It's just like you said. It is only important that you never pretent to be something you aren't and never alter your behaviour to make someone else like you more.

Being respected is worth way more then being liked.

Jal Say likes this.