1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to talk to wamen

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by nef, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

How come you can't look at them?

nef likes this.
  2. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

lmfao, man! Thats just awfully hillarious!!! :D

nef likes this.
  3. 0111zerozero11

0111zerozero11 Fapstronaut

Cry laughing. Pretty sure I'll forever call them wamen, too. & when I do, I'm going to erupt in another hysterical cry/laugh fit.

Please don't take offense to this, OP. It's amazing how much your typo lifted my mood. So, thank you :)

4. nef

nef Fapstronaut

not eye contact I mean

By the way salute to your thoughts

5. TurnTides

TurnTides Fapstronaut

lmao smooth. Sounds about right though.

Re:Born and 0111zerozero11 like this.
  6. How to talk to wamen?

Step 0) Respect yourself. Groom every inch of your body, keep yourself and environment clean, and walk like a leader. Start with making your bed every morning like your mom told you to do.

Step 1) Stop idolizing/mentally worshiping wamen. This shows lack of self respect. If you view wamen as gleaming prizes with holy water dripping from their p....ores, you are weak. Do not be ashamed though, this is weakness is natural, because wamen are biologically more valuable than men. Don't chase them, get them to chase you.

Step 2) Establish genuine challenging and productive goals for yourself, and start achieving them. This is the ONLY way to gain genuine monolithic confidence. Pills, therapy, and other easy ways out won't help ya.

Step 3) Understand that the friend zone does not exist (unless you are a superficial bro whose only goal is to have low quality drunk dog sex). As a matter of fact, friend zone her until she can't take it anymore.

Step 4) This step is for the sake of the mental health of the bros out there, especially in these modern times:

Respect wamen, but ONLY if they respect themselves, and if they respect you too. This doesn't just go for wamen, this goes for anybody you meet. If you meet a wamen that is rude, toxic, or misandristic, SEVER ALL TIES: this is DEFCON 2. Rest assured, these wamen will end up self-destructing mentally, and it will be brutal.

7. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

8. But we're talking wamen here and that's complete different.

Wamens are trees but most people on here think he means women. I find it hard to talk to trees myself - especially the ones that shout at me when I go for runs.

9. 0111zerozero11

The wamen worth having won't chase anything ;)

Sure the hell does. For example, your step 1 would get you friend zoned pretty quickly in my social circle of wamen...we'd hang out with you, but never date you because you think wamen should be the chasers.
    Wamen can tell pretty quickly whether they are interested or not. It's not our fault when men want more & we're just not interested. Friend zone you go, if you decide to stick around.

Solid funny post, though. I'm only half giving you a hard time :)

Deleted Account, justafriend and nef like this.
  10. nef

nef Fapstronaut

I really appreciate all your geniue suggestions and especially the memes here You made this post worthwhile I'll never regret joining this community

0111zerozero11 likes this.
  11. 0111zerozero11

Dude, I for real haven't laughed this hard in a long time

Super awesome you didn't get offended.

You're a legend ;)

nef likes this.
  12. Bro! Imagine how awesome it would be if, as a guy, you made yourself so irresistible (perfect body, perfect mind, perfect spirit) that the wamen just cant control themselves and insta-cream. That's a win win eh?

Basically meant to say a friendly relationship between the dude and girl is the right way to go, because it allows both people to get to know each other on a deeper level. Some of my best relationships started as friends, I guess YMMV?

13. 0111zerozero11

Bro!
    I'm a wamen.
    Good luck on your win-win scenario!

I dig it. My mileage doesn't vary that much. I think friends first does a wamen good :)

*hysterically laughing. Seriously. This was the best thread I've ever been a part of *

justafriend likes this.
  14. Thanks for the wishes man! Always good to get some varied perspectives on this stuff. I know I come off a bit crass online, but getting my conjectures proven wrong with some solid evidence is the fastest way to improve. We livin

Jal Say and 0111zerozero11 like this.
  15. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

I think the next step is -
    Me:So?

Deleted Account and nef like this.
  16. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

A courteous disposition and a smile helps in most cases. Try to exude confidence also. You'll get the hang of it slowly but surely.

Jal Say and Deleted Account like this.
  17. Marik757

Marik757 Fapstronaut

I've always found it eaiser to deal with wamen when treating them with an friend mindset at first.

Putting the friendzone term aside let me explain. For those who are new here and lacking social/dating skills I feel the approach to walking up to an random wamen is very intimidating. It should be for those who have worked on their confidence, learned to be an individual, and have learned from and understood what it means to be rejected. So almost like the an advance course to NoFap once has been on their journey for some time.

If someone has started their NoFap journey and want to learn how to interact with wamen then they must do so in small steps. Some members here (and from others giving advice) feel like people need to jump in feet first into the dating scene. Only to freeze up when they see an hot wamen then coming here asking how to talk to wamen...

I say when starting to put yourself out there dont go looking for love instead learn how be around wamen so that you are comfortable. If you see them as an friend you'll most likely to be more open, witty, and funny. Until you are comfortable around wamen in general, one can start getting into the dating scene.

Example of this would be at my werk place (I know it's bad). When I was new to the team I tried to open up in an friendly manner with everyone. They wanted to know about me. Eventually some of the wamen became good friends to the point where they make physical contact (like grabbing arm, sticking hand in my pockets looking for candy...). I feel more open to talk, joke, & flirt lightly. One girl even stated to me when I was joking around "you cheating on me?" Even though we weren't really dating.

But for the wamen that are extremely hot at werk. During my first encounter I freeze up leading to the cold shoulder mindset. I can tell they would like to have small shit-chat, but I cant even do that. It's not like I want to give them the cold shoulder... my mind reacts differently. Like it wants me to say "Hey, lets get to know each other by banging first..." or figure what I need to do to impress her to get her to talk to me first.

All this applies to outside werk as well with some of my good female friends. Being someone with very little dating skills I hardwired my brain to freeze up at every hot girl. I failed to understand rejection when I was young and chose to avoid relationships because of the pain involved. But any other wamen I'm completely fine and can open up. Weird...

justafriend and 0111zerozero11 like this.
  18. Marcelo48

Marcelo48 Fapstronaut

Wamen? You have to respect them first.

19. 0111zerozero11

As a wamen, I co-sign this.

Here's the thing; you have to differentiate between a genuine friendship turning into something else & pursuing a friendship just to try & date a wamen.

Oh man, approach anxiety is a very real thing.

I feel like I'm super approachable, well, I used to be super approachable (long story; there'll be a book someday & I'll send haha). Anywho, here's a secret...even I don't like approaching certain wamen. Some wamen will judge other wamen from the second they enter a room. Insecurities on their part are to blame but as a human, who likes feeling like they are being judged?

This is where self-confidence, knowing who you are, & the ability to roll with rejection come into play, for both wamen & men. When I approach a wamen or a wamen who thinks she's better than I approaches me, I don't get intimidated. I use my wit, intelligence, & other things to hopefully turn the tables on what it's like to be in control.

Basically what I'm saying is, wamen or man, the only way to not be intimidated is by recognizing your worth.

Hot wamen are humans, too. Ugly wamen are humans. Men with wretched ego issues are humans. Men who are sensitive are humans. It's a trick I've learned ;) just remember the other is really no different than I....intimidation fades.

Ded. :emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

Werk wamen need to be handled with care, for real. You've got to see these werk wamen daily. Do not let hottie werk wamen interfere with your income. Werk friendships, hell yes. Werk relationships need to be entered at your own risk.

My man, just talk to her like you write! You're hysterical!! I promise other wamen would agree. If hottie werk wamen acts like you are a derp, she's not worth it, right?

Also, what's with the hot wamen talk?? What even is a hot wamen?

There's the hot wamen make me nervous, again..

This is kind of giving me a complex. Hot wamen/ugly wamen complex :emoji_joy:

I can't.

Laughing is so good for the soul.

I hope you get the hottest wamen with the best personality & kindess heart.

Thx for the laugh