A 25 year old longing for freedom from PMO

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Jimmy Johnson, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Good morning people,

I am 25 year old man trying NoFap. I am currently studying Computer science at University. I have hobbies like reading non fiction. I have been started PMO about 10 years ago. PMO consumes to much time which I could use to improve my way of life. I have noticed a strange pattern. Shortly after I get a spurt of motivation to stop PMO, there happens to be some kind of intense family problems. These problems do not involve me directly while it certainly has a psychological impact. Has anyone else seen such a strange pattern?

CSZX-Frank likes this.
  2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button |Day Counter | Rebooting Resources|Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

CSZX-Frank likes this.
  3. CSZX-Frank

CSZX-Frank New Fapstronaut

I'm a 25 year old gaybro that is ready to commit to developing healthy sexual behavior. My major is Mechanical engineering. I am still young and fit, and I think I have a lot of potential in this life. Let's fight it together!

FX-05 likes this.