1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

1 year SR club anyone?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Yes I Can Man, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Magic Bullets

Magic Bullets Fapstronaut

2. Yes I Can Man

Yes I Can Man Fapstronaut

Seen it.

3. Yes I Can Man

Can you tell us about your benefits?

4. Ascended Ninja

Ascended Ninja Fapstronaut

1 year is not much of a change. Little chi and ojas is accumulated. Those people who managed over 5 years are really seeing changes.

I know multiple who are well past the 5 year mark. One even is like 16 years in at this point, although he started in his 40s so hes in his 50s. I would argue the body builds the benefits faster in the earlier decades....regardless, STAY STRONG

Yes I Can Man likes this.
  5. AngelLightAdi

AngelLightAdi Fapstronaut

Energy to do things , confidence , woman attraction , more muscle build and faster muscle growth , enjoyment in little things , and many , many more . But those are the main ones.

6. AngelLightAdi

AngelLightAdi Fapstronaut

Only today , woman are so nice to me , one girl that was flirting with me so much stood with her ass very close in front of my face and turning around checking me . And even when I wanted to go , she couldn't let me go and prolonging conversation

No need to brag . But I am asked . I am trying to defeat my ego , which we all having .

7. Yes I Can Man

I thought we see results after a week of SR. I know I did? Isn’t there a plateau after a while?

8. Yes I Can Man

I’ve had/have the exact same benefits.

9. Magic Bullets

Magic Bullets Fapstronaut

10. Ascended Ninja

6months. Most people report no longer seeing changes from 6 months. Although you are still horny and could still have underlying health issues caused by chronic hyper wanking. But there are no longer changes in confidence, personality, acne, etc.

11. Yes I Can Man

I thought there was more to it after 6 months?

12. Ascended Ninja

Of course. But you've probably normalized the outer disturbances that tame your soul, by then. Being somewhat calm, healthy and normal, you start to make real gains in the real areas and are no longer haunted by petty diseases such as anxiety, weak and lazy knees and muscles, lack of appetite for food the basic element of life lol, complete lethargy as if demons are doing black magick curses against you all day, etc.
    By then, you further compact your mental clarity to new unimaginable heights to the local wankers in your area. Essentially, most people cannot even see a difference between someone at 6 months compared to someone at 9 years all simply due to the matter of fact that they are so weak they cannot see their own pool of weakness.

13. Yes I Can Man

1 year and 6 months now.

Warrior4Freedom likes this.
  14. Yes I Can Man

People keep staring at me in public. Why?

15. Ascended Ninja

No plateau. Just that gains are exponential then. Or rather you won't see x10 improvement in a week. Maybe you see x0.5 in a few months. Its still huge. Just not enough to feel a difference. Only to spot if you look back and consider your performance in various scenarios.

Personally I believe the body builds the benefits even faster the more you are in on the journey. But the deeper you are in, the more you have achieved already, so still you won't experience the increased gain of gains. If you catch my drift....

16. UlyssesResists

UlyssesResists Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing these videos. Are you long timers hard mode? Do you experience many nocturnal's?

17. MrMaster

MrMaster Fapstronaut

I too suffer from anxiety. I feel that on long retention periods it is Lee pronounced. Inevitably I crave a release and the cycle begins again. Id appreciate to hear your advice