1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

1 year SR club anyone?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Yes I Can Man, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Yes I Can Man

Yes I Can Man Fapstronaut

I am into my 14th month of SR.

Who here has completed 1 year so far?

How are you feeling?

Last edited: Apr 3, 2023
  2. Magic Bullets

Magic Bullets Fapstronaut

I am on 15 months feel pretty good still get horny over women I see from time to time, ie. random bonners. There was a blog a few years ago I used to post to called Modern Savage. I think it has gone, I can remember people talking about some of their experiences they were having and whether it was coincidence or not. People would share their experiences and a lot of us agreed that you get some out there stuff happening on a streak. I realise many trolls and naysayers will call it placebo, whatever they are.

3. Yes I Can Man

How long will you keep going?

Warrior4Freedom likes this.
  4. Warrior4Freedom

Warrior4Freedom Fapstronaut

Congrats, @Yes I Can Man , that's awesome and amazing.

I recently completed 1 year. My baseline state is one of -- to describe it in a positive sense -- continuing evolution. It is as if a more powerful, profound, intuitive, intelligent, energetic, enduring, resilient, detached and wiser self is breaking through the casing of my conditioned self. It feels arduous, but at the same time I am slowly feeling as if I am restarting life from childlike innocence. I'm very much enthralled and yet at the same time exhausted by the Process, but I'm persisting.

Like @Magic Bullets said above, I'm definitely seeing "out there" stuff happening: stares from others, intimidation/admiration/respect, women become infatuated with you, relentless energy...

Looking to see where the Journey takes me. Thanks for starting this thread.

5. Thebagelinthemiddle

Thebagelinthemiddle Fapstronaut

I am on day 747 (two years approximately since 3/18/2023). It's hard to describe without going into a long drawn out story. I practice tantra, so I am active with my wife but not releasing. It's been and still is a different experience everyday

6. Goinglimitless

Goinglimitless Fapstronaut

this sounds great - I was considering tantra - my Sd is premature ejaculation so I not sure how well I could do with tantra. Please feel free when you have time to talk about your story with NoFap and tantra, it sounds like we could learn a lot from your experience

7. Yes I Can Man

Thanks. First attempt too.

I suffer from OCD, Anxiety and depression so it has helped me anxiety and depression.

It took me back into my 20’s. I remember being so busy beck then that I did not masturbate for a week unknowingly. So that is how I feel.

I did have a honeymoon phase the first month of SR. Is there a plateau for the benefits?

Women attention is real too. I am able to now have a calm convo with them with correct posture and body language.

8. Yes I Can Man

How do you handle SR with tantra?

9. Yes I Can Man

Girls love that since you as a guy will last forever. LOL.

BMz, Legacy of Lost Soul and Adnilgo like this.
  10. Thebagelinthemiddle

I don't cum. I have been practicing SR since about 2013 on and off. I have cum 3 times since 2018 so I am used to it. I have gotten to the point where I can stop myself from cumming, when the valve opens. I just make it stop. I went through the process of breathing a certain way, pushing the "panic" button etc. After a while, I got so used to not cumming I can lock up my internal organs and stop anything from spilling. We're talking lots of practice.

11. Thebagelinthemiddle

My wife does enjoy it because I'm always ready. I literally feel her orgasm go into my peehole. Its like a splash of electric water gets sucked up by my member, is the best way to describe it. Might be an elixir of some sorts. This with the ability to have multiple internal organs make the idea of spilling laughable. I can actually be somewhere and think a sexual thought and orgasm on the spot internally.I only need about 6 hours of sleep of night to function I can gi 4 or 5 but that tends to burn me out after 3 days in a row or so. If I get 7 solid hours one night, i can be charged for days and definitely will not sleep but maybe 5 the next night.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2023
  12. Thebagelinthemiddle

Takes lots of practice my man. Keep in mind I started having sex at a young age, very young. So I had tons of sexual experiences. And having known what it feels like to feel completely drained VS what it feels like to be full is my motivation.

13. koalaa

koalaa New Fapstronaut

thanks for sharing! do you plan to retain semen indefinitely (barring any mistakes)?

Yes I Can Man likes this.
  14. The worst is over

The worst is over Fapstronaut

Could have spared us from that one lol

15. Yes I Can Man

Impressive.

Kierann and Adnilgo like this.
  16. Yes I Can Man

When will you ejaculate again?

17. Yes I Can Man

It’s a mind game.

18. Yes I Can Man

Eternal SR?

19. Yes I Can Man

That sounds painful?

20. Magic Bullets

Magic Bullets Fapstronaut

A lot of people take the chick magnet effects out of context. The reality is that when you take the neediness awy and are relaxed you will be amazed at how many beautiful women come into your orbit when you least expect it.