1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

1 year SR club anyone?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Yes I Can Man, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Yes I Can Man

Yes I Can Man Fapstronaut

Yes but they aren’t coming knocking at your doors. We have social media now. You can tell many of these girls are just looking for validation meaning attention from Simps.

josealejandro.ven likes this.
  2. Thebagelinthemiddle

Thebagelinthemiddle Fapstronaut

shoulder shrug

3. Thebagelinthemiddle

I am not sure Honestly

4. Thebagelinthemiddle

oh no it's amazing

5. Thebagelinthemiddle

Every once in a while I consider it but can't seem to bring myself to do it. It's almost like my body is holding it in involuntarily at this point

6. Magic Bullets

Magic Bullets Fapstronaut

That is where it is being taken out of context. Nobody said they would be knocking on your door. Social media is not real life, those kind of women are not authentic. I am talking about attraction on a metaphysical level.

7. Yes I Can Man

Social media is real life but people are just different online than in person.

8. Magic Bullets

Not everyone is so immersed in Social Media that they would describe it as reality. A lot of people are not posting their lives on facebook or other social media. SR I believe is pure consciousness and cannot be sidetracked with the trivalness of a manmade version of consciousness

9. Yes I Can Man

Many are there for business only.

10. Goinglimitless

Goinglimitless Fapstronaut

Please point me in the direction of any "training material" you might now of so I know how to practice and gain these skills. Orgasming without cumming sounds very impressive and very useful!

Yes I Can Man likes this.
  11. Yes I Can Man

Tantric YT videos.

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  12. Thebagelinthemiddle

It's been so long I would have to dig deep. At this point it's almost automatic. From what I remember, Manta Chia is a good source. Experience is the best teacher in my honest opinion. If u want it bad enough, I believe u can do what u focus on. Keep in mind I have been meditating since 2006. My breathing has changed. Try pulling ur breathing deep down into your belly. When ur getting ready to spill, ur breathing becomes fast and irratic. You must slow that down. If u have meditated at high levels, u get to what I call "no breath" which will help tremendously.

13. Yes I Can Man

What do you think of when meditating?

14. Magic Bullets

I
    If you could post some of these videos that would be really helpful.

15. Thebagelinthemiddle

I guess that depends on what u consider thinking and thoughts. Thinking is drawing data from small scale. Like using a straw to drink from the ocean. That data is tangible, but contracted. It would be hard to quantify that question without a VERY long explanation of my own experiences. But to say what I am thinking is not really a question that is fit for me to explain in a useful way I don't believe.

Yes I Can Man likes this.
  16. Thebagelinthemiddle

I don't see much out there as there used to be. Dats been censored more so in the last 10 years. Watching a few videos won't exhaust the subject and I would say experience is going to be your best teacher

17. Yes I Can Man

I have ADHD so I can’t focus during meditations. Any suggestions?

18. Thebagelinthemiddle

Keep trying no matter what it takes to quiet ur mind. If that is your intent and you keep reaching u will be able to get quiet. But then there is the after quiet stuff that's interesting

19. Thebagelinthemiddle

95% of the people I know have some form of ADHD. The lack of concentration is what allows density to become, dense. Anyone can meditate with enough effort. And once you break the plane so to speak, it becomes effortless. That is the last resort if done correctly.

Kierann, Yes I Can Man and Adnilgo like this.
  20. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

I never go even a month without WDs!:eek:
    a full year of strict SR must be like being superman...However after 6 months, each of the next 6 months is way harder? Since the pressure and virility keeps increasing and wreaking inner havoc(??