1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Woman who like feminine men are less fertile ?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, Mar 6, 2023.

1. DeepRecovery

DeepRecovery Fapstronaut

You're taking it out of context which changes the meaning. The point is relationships involve a lot more, including all of the extended network of the other person. It's easy to have little philosophical ideals and the black and white thinking that frames it, but meanwhile people in military culture, for example may have served together and risked their lives for each other. I don't think reasoning you have given their pay is going to go very far with people who have been through that together. They don't have to betray you, they can just quit leaving you holding the bag not being able to command the respect of the men - or take them with him.

2. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

I think you have an overly-idealized view of "military culture". They are just random people, gathered together by chance in some troop, and then they serve their own self-interests. Helping each other lets them ,themselves,stay alive.
    if they would kill someone for a country where abortion and contraception is legal, they would kill someone who provides them with pay.
    Personally I say mercenary armies are more moral and humane than State militaries, because at least theyre honest about just wanting money,and dont defend a "rule of law "based on birth control.

3. DeepRecovery

DeepRecovery Fapstronaut

I pointed to one possible scenario, I think you missed the word 'may' in the statement. It also doesn't say anything about the morality of the people in general, but since people may have existing relationships from already knowing and getting each other work it's just the fact that they have more of a relationship than with the boss. And again the context of the discussion isn't about that, if you want to talk about these particular aspects in isolation then we're talking about two different subjects.

4. SelfProgressGal

SelfProgressGal Fapstronaut

Fertility has nothing to do with sexual preferences.

5. I don't think you know much about military culture if this is what you believe.

How do you come up with this stuff? It's apparent that you aren't familiar with the morals or the reasons why those in the military have chosen that path. In any case, how does this apply to the fertility of women who like feminine men?