1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Woman who like feminine men are less fertile ?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, Mar 6, 2023.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Hi,

It seems some women like feminine men, like for example the KPOP singers, could this maybe mean they are less fertile ?
    Or maybe it is because of current society, we have to much comfort, in the old days man had to be masculine rough like a warrior, to survive, to hunt,fight, hard labor on the agricultural fields and protect their home of robbers for example.

Br,
    Nfp

2. DeepRecovery

DeepRecovery Fapstronaut

Well is that relevant to people here? I mean are people in this community looking to have kids?

It seems like the bigger point he's making is at the end, that sexuality is hard to integrate into the full fledged personality. That isn't a simple linear measure like counting days or more or less masculine or feminine.

SelfProgressGal likes this.
  3. Personally, I am looking to have kids someday. Which I really need to get my crap together in order to achieve that goal.

I like to think of myself as generally masculine, driven, logical. Yet... I can't help but feel more "Feminine" when it comes to love and sex. I am generally more shy and sensitive when it comes to women, so I can understand why most women don't seem to be interested in me, (could also be due to some fetish I have to but more on that later.) Also, I think the reason why most girls like KPOP singers is because of status and wealth. Which are two things that I and most guys seem to lack.

JustinX likes this.
  4. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

It's not about wealth nor status nor fertility, you'd be surprised how many women find the alpha macho archetype unattractive and how many women see androgynous men as attractive. I've read comments from women who claim to be repulsed by the macho-type men since they see them as intimidating and repulsive, and thus prefer androgynous men as they tend to seem like the better option that may fulfill both their need to be with someone they're attracted to, and someone they don't feel threatened by.

5. nfpexperiment

Well in the old days men had to be muscalar and aggresive otherwise u are dead and get robbed, also for warfare u need also.

6. RecoveringInIsolation

RecoveringInIsolation Fapstronaut

Are we in the old days anymore?

Perhaps women had to accept muscular and aggressive men in the past as it meant protection, but had to put up with multiple negative traits associated with a muscular, aggressive man (e.g. when that aggression is turned inwards to their partner).

Now that being protected by a partner isn't as important in current society, they don't have to put as much value on finding a partner like that, and can instead find one with other positive traits (e.g. emotional intelligence, in touch with their feminine side etc.)

Maybe, as opposed to watching Red Pill videos of men telling you what wen like, you could instead watch videos of women telling you what women like and their reasons why? Or search up "male Vs femal gaze"

7. she-dernatinus

In the old days men weren't as muscular as you might think they were, all you see today that's propagated about prehistoric men is more fantasy than reality. Our prehistorical ancestors relied on whatever they could find to eat, and they eat a lot of insects, more than they eat meat. Prehistorical women also had their fair share of physical strength too, just not to men's level, archeological findings have shown that prehistoric women were as strong as today's modern female athletes. Plus they also participated in hunting activities.

8. nfpexperiment

Well why do most women like Henry Cavil , Jason Mamoa ?
    In touch with your feminine side is not a positive trait for most men, most woman dislike weak and emotional men, as a men you must be predominantly strong but sometimes emotional offcourse at realy realy challenging times like wars or something, but dont act like female emotions, if u want to stay a incel go ahead I suppose. Rollo Tomasi says when women go to a sperm bank, they select sperm donors with the muscles. Offcourse there could be exceptions, women liking feminine men, but the exception is not the general rule like what they like to say.

9. nfpexperiment

10. she-dernatinus

Not most women, only some women. There are as many K-pop fans who like "feminine" men as there are women who may like Jason Momoa-like men . It's more a question of preference, personally I find muscles can be considered attractive as long as they're not excessive and mostly serve as a mean to add curves in the male body. Men like Jason momoa have repulsive bodies but pretty faces.

11. she-dernatinus

12. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

women arent a hivemind. You can easily google that stuff about a photographer who edited the ideal male body, across countries, based on a single photograph of a man.
    i think in turkey and egypt the ideal was a powerlifter-muscle type man with a small dadbod, for example

SquidCook likes this.
  13. nfpexperiment

Well I suppose most women disagree. His muscles are ok, he is not a body builder, those are a bit extreme.
    If the man is feminine how will he protect the woman he loves ?

14. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

bodies arent as stable as faces. look at christian bale, they call him the acordeon actor because how radically he changes his body :rolleyes:

15. she-dernatinus

Most men aren't some Bruce Lee who will fight whole gangs to protect anyone else, most men won't be of any use in case a woman is attacked and outnumbered, that of course if we talk about the average man. Women don't rely on men for protection as much as they rely on their own situational awareness, wit as well as avoiding dangerous places.

16. DeepRecovery

DeepRecovery Fapstronaut

In what way?

If it's physical threats of violence from another person the bottom line is whether the guy is strong/skilled enough to take on the other one(s). You realize what you generalize as "feminine" is not mutually exclusive from being physically strong.

Lets take your other criteria of having money. Suppose you are so rich you can give your partner a whole security force. Well, how does one become so rich? When we look around are the richest people the "most masculine" in this physical, kind of instinctual way? Or are they more intelligent somehow? If it's the latter, how?

We might then break that down into two categories, one being social and the other not. You can be in tech or something where you're not that smart socially and be successful, or you can be a leader, which is obviously socially intelligent. I suppose you can have a swarm of drones protecting the woman you love, but that is not exactly the same as having people who respect you as a leader and not just the guy that writes the paychecks.

In speaking of his new book Survival of the Richest Douglas Rushkoff talks about this experience where he was hired to speak to a handful of billionaires, and after asking some surface level questions about tech he relates they started asking about things like how do you keep your security forces loyal to you when society collapses. (they are building bunkers and the like) My point here is even they recognize this kind of loyalty is not something they understand, if anything it is the leaders of the security forces.

So then, do you think it's always the physically strongest guy that lands in that kind of leadership position, or does anything beyond that account for it? You think the generals of an army are just the most masculine?

If you're going to generalize, the quality of leadership might be a matter of respect at the end of the day.

17. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

Impressing grunts as a job-creator is a fools errand. most of the population is so brainwashed they see the rich as evil hoarders and not the people who invent stuff which saves millions of lives and creates thousands of high-paying jobs.
    Rich men should learn military skills by themselves and have a small team of fellow classers, if they worry about some impending doomsday.

18. RecoveringInIsolation

RecoveringInIsolation Fapstronaut

You have asked the question why many women like K-pop stars and men like Harry Styles who display feminine traits.

When someone then gives you a valid reason, you then go back on yourself and say women don't like men in touch with their feminine side.

Feminine / being in touch with your emotions doesn't equal weak or emotional.

Rollo is talking purely about a sperm donor (no proof given so can't validate if true), NOT a romantic partner.

Also, lol at "if you want to stay an incel". I hate to break this to you, but some people on here, including myself, aren't on here because they're incels, but because they want to overcome a frustrating addiction / habit and improve their relationship with sex with their current sexual partner/s :)

hope4healing likes this.
  19. DeepRecovery

DeepRecovery Fapstronaut

Rushkoffs answer to the question was pay for the bat mitzvah of the security leaders daughter now. There's a lot there but a big piece is culture. Tech has its own culture, the military another and there's Judaism. One does not need to know a lot to identify certain things are important like a coming of age ritual. More than just paying for it too obviously actually attending and getting to know both the people and their culture would actually cultivate a relationship rather than reduce human relations to some simplistic do this for that problem solving technique.

The way Rushkoff summarized it was "make them family." Assuming people doing NoFap actually want a long term relationship that's basically what is involved. Even if you don't have kids there's the family and friends of both of you and that involves a lot more than just this kind of opposite attract framework with the masculine being money and muscles.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2023
  20. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

Well, if someone is a security guard he already has his pay, I think its absurd for him to expect additional gifts.
    Im not against judaism, and people should pay for bay mitzvahs if they want, but gifting an employee just to assure his evil tendencies don't act up...I would never do it.
    I would never hire the kind of a man who betrays me as soon as the slightest discomfort arises!