1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

why is andrew tare back on tv and YouTube dude was charged with rape and human trafficking

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by obelisk90, Jul 15, 2023.

1. Damn dude, you really are one of the goofiest people I've seen on this site so far. You just keep seething about everything I say whether it's directed at you or not. You gonna start stalking me into other threads next? Andrew Tate isn't living in your head rent-free, I am.

2. Yeah most people with any decent internet presence are insufferable. I don't really see how Tate is any different from the millions of other grifters that say the same stuff as him. He's certainly nowhere near as bad as some supposed predators I could name.

3. obelisk90

obelisk90 New Fapstronaut

No im talking to you because you are in this thread

4. Could you at least do me a solid and not constantly misrepresent what I'm saying then? No? Oh alright carry on.

5. obelisk90

obelisk90 New Fapstronaut

https://www.reddit.com/r/Qdpay/comm...&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=1

sometimes its good to be on the right side

beating women since ......

i understand some of these are political protests but the absolute disregard and blantant beating of the women looks to be cultural.

domestic violence happens here but behind closed doors and is a crimianl offence

if you can beat women so easily in the streets especially those who suppose to protect . imagine how many abuses there are against women

i stand by everything i said

Last edited: Jul 25, 2023
    she-dernatinus likes this.
  6. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

True and this applies to all cultures. Men usually counter these claims by saying "not all men", while it's clear that there are enough male sexual predators to make most women go through such experiences.

Krillin1993 and Onceagain2.0 like this.
  7. LostSon41

LostSon41 Fapstronaut

Most women? Maybe a large amount, like 10-30% or something, but there’s definitely more that haven’t than had. Also a small percentage lie about it.

8. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

I am perplexed about the attention that Tate receives. What makes him special compared to other redpill PUAs who have been a constant presence on the internet since like 2005?

9. He's too based and his haters can't handle it.

10. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

Their definition of sexual assault includes having been spoken to without prior written approval

pete379 likes this.
  11. Women really do be making interacting with them not worth the effort and then wondering why they can't find a decent man. Did somebody say schadenfreude?

12. she-dernatinus

Most of us. I can confirm that as a woman myself who grew up surrounded by other women. If you include catcalling, inappropriate touching and online harassment. Most women went through the unfortunate experience of being the target of a sexual predator, many times starting from the age of 12 years old.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2023
  13. she-dernatinus

If you think this guy is based then I don't know what to tell you. To me he is just a hairless ape that's only capable of linear thinking.

LostSon267 likes this.
  14. LostSon41

LostSon41 Fapstronaut

I have to agree. I think people who are the “based” ones in modern society are the ones who make an effort to fix the world without needing the fame and money. I respect people who stand up for something they believe in, but all Tate seems to do is yap.

15. He's the savior of mankind. I for one welcome the new Tatian Empire.

16. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

Unfortunately many people don’t consider the inappropriate comments on our “ ti** and a$$” that we experienced as harassment. I think many men would be shocked to learn just how common it is beginning at a very, very young age. Nor the physical “ cop a feel” that many of us have gone through either. My husbands view changed drastically once he had a daughter.

17. she-dernatinus

True I remember men making inappropriate comments to me as far as when I was 13 years old.

The worst is that you are left wondering how far this guy would have pushed your boundaries if there were no witnesses or if he knew beforehand he won't face any consequences.