1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

why is andrew tare back on tv and YouTube dude was charged with rape and human trafficking

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by obelisk90, Jul 15, 2023.

1. Onceagain2.0

Onceagain2.0 Fapstronaut

yes but there are many things on google that are misinformation which require more than 30 seconds of research to have a confirmed informed opinion that is one article amongst a sea of articles which say full maturation and connectivity is a process that changes ober time but ones full maturation across ever area of the brain changes stagnates at 25 years old it why you see people with learning disabilities because areas of the brain are less mature and never catch up it how some people can outgrow its similar to your bones symptoms of adhd and why others dont it's similar odea as bones fusing but the process is mostly done all the heavy lifting at around that age. i don't know if its a myth or not but that has been the general consensus

it is the prefrontal cortex that takes 25 years which is the most developed part of the modern homo sapiens it is where we get rational thought

https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/encyclopedia/content.aspx?ContentTypeID=1&ContentID=3051#:~:text=The rational part of a,cortex, the brain's rational part.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2023
  2. Onceagain2.0

Onceagain2.0 Fapstronaut

the world is quite deranged just look at our poltical playing fields it really comes down to tribalism when you cant change someones opinions or views it becomes my tribe against yours that what were seeing from the left and the right

3. Onceagain2.0

Onceagain2.0 Fapstronaut

humans have always had a mob mentality. look to medieval England you would be put to pillory and flogged
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillory

hell they used to burn "witches" at the stake for hearsay. although society is massively improved humans really haven't evolved that much when it comes to baser instincts and mob mentality is a very real thing today rhe difference is we have more human rights and laws

4. Onceagain2.0

Onceagain2.0 Fapstronaut

because articles like that don't show the whole population and many woman dont speak out or report every instance. i know quite a few woman who have had a tribunal because of sexual harassment in there workplace i think everyone knows a woman who has been sexually harrassed . have you a man ever been sexually harassed. i cant say i know many guys who are afraid to walk home alone at night

5. No offence but I'm not having this conversation again. I already expressed my thoughts to Psalm earlier in the thread.

Yes.

6. Onceagain2.0

Onceagain2.0 Fapstronaut

sexual harassment between men and women is different. and women are far more likely to experience sexual harassment be raped or murdered. where i live there was recently a young girl of 16 thrown into the back of a car and abused by 3 men this was in broad daylight in a highly populated city centre. could a woman do that do a man

there are well know sex gangs in various parts as well who target young girls and some are pedophiles they are of eastern European decent and have been generational for 30 years

i see alot of this kind of grooming in andrew tate

that is just my opinion

Psalm27:1my light likes this.
  7. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

Ah yes. Everything I believe is based. Everything you believe is misinformation. Carry on, warriors. You're winning the fight!

8. Onceagain2.0

Onceagain2.0 Fapstronaut

Last edited: Jul 21, 2023
  9. Idk who you're making fun of exactly here but if it's me you're not invited to my birthday party.

10. Please listen to what I'm saying. I have already had this conversation several pages back and having it again now would just mean repeating everything I have already said. I really don't want to do that. I have to be honest I also really don't care.

11. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

I'll admit, I didn't read all of that. But from what I did read, you're going way too deep into this. He's been charged with a crime. Let the courts decide whether he's guilty or not. Until then, take my advice: let it go.

12. obelisk90

obelisk90 New Fapstronaut

lets just say we agree to disagree. people have different opinions on it which is always going to be the case. i still think the guys a complete asshole lmao and i believe he will do time but thats just me i stand by my original opinion you do not have to agree

13. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

It's okay to think he's an asshole. But why not keep it to yourself? That's the problem with our generation. People want to spread their opinion to as many people as possible, influence people, change hearts and minds when the fact is nobody cares about your opinion. Everybody's too consumed with their own opinions to care about your opinion. I don't care if he's an asshole. Half the world are assholes. It doesn't affect me.

14. obelisk90

look bro i dont need you to tell me what to think about this is my opinion

sure jimmy saville was a pedo becausetgere are pedos . ot doesn't effect me to call people out

15. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

Haha. See what I mean?

16. obelisk90

we arent even calling the guy out though were are simply talking about . and my wered did that go lmao

we are merely talking about what we think of the guy and his current court case but havent seen many actual opinions it got a few . for a few whey whey whey im not oartaking in this conversation whey whey whey llf know what i mean

17. obelisk90

im purting out statistics . reports. and differences of opinion to see how people view it themselves.thats it . yes i have my own opinion on it which are my own . but you try to question people's opinion to see what they actually are. some people don't wana give them and just want to argue for the sake of it which is irrelevant when all is said and done .

have an opinion but if you say i dont care about the guy but im here to argue because i cant be arsed hardly much of an argument is it

look im not going into it again we all have our opinions on it some dont but we obviously do if we spend this much time talking about it

18. obelisk90

People who say they dont care. but vehemently argue despite saying they dont care and say they dont have an opinion but continue to argue . you can be sure they absolutely do have an opinion but they know themselves its wrong . They don't have the balls to actually give an honest opinion because realistically they know there wrong Thats where sociopaths step in because they dont give a fuck which is why people see Tate as a voice because he doesn't give a fuck wether hes a peace of shit

Last edited: Jul 22, 2023
  19. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

Why is almost anyone on tv and yt? Most people in the public view are useless and annoying, surely this can't keep going on forever.

20. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

Well, this reads like a parody (a bad parody at that). I don't know if OP is a troll or a parody account or what but I'm not gonna waste my breath anymore. Some guy on the internet is the devil. I get it. I'm not gonna bump this thread anymore.