1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is smarter, man or woman?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Mar 24, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweeby

tweeby Banned

tu pense je utiliser un transductor? Non

2. Depends on indivudal of course.But let me drop some qoute.I do not think you can name many great iventions created by married man. NIKOLA TESLA

3. We all recognize that there are several types of intelligence do not?

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Ongoingsupport

Ongoingsupport Fapstronaut

Well at what point does metacognition comes in? It might be a matter of that but in detail?

One thing this makes me think of is the whole battle of the sexes business, and the Mars and Venus communication style difference and that kind of stuff. What if our best thinking is essentially genderless, but for whatever reason we end up not paying to that because it's too obscure and not filled with emotion and feeling - yet it may actually hold the key to solving much of human suffering that relates to emotional life?

Edit: In other words even in ourselves we may tend to have a bias against or away from the more insightful in favor of the feeling-set we identify with..

5. i can read some french so i don't have to look it up, but all jokes aside. Most people can't read this thread now, might not be your problem, a bit selfish though.

6. guys there are many personalities here, although I admit that I feel many macho opinions, tried to understand why they do not accept that we are more intelligent. in many areas.

7. this is resolved so easily. I am the only woman in this forum, who sees the arguments without foundation between one or the other and it is not even the specific topic. as he represented the girls I declare that the female gender is more intelligent and what I see is an example of it.

Awakeatlast likes this.
  8. tweeby

tweeby Banned

I like that women are sometimes emotional and caring, it certainly brings me happiness.

9. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Download Google translate. When I run across a page like this it asks me if I'd like it translated. It works on every website I've been on.

10. is declared that we would be the owners of the world if it were not for the cursed hormonal changes.

11. I get what you're saying, and I agree in some ways, the greatest intelligence is genderless, at a certain point gender doesn't matter, as intelligence and rationality outweights its main characeristics in behaviour. Metacognition, or "thinking about thinking" as I had to look it up, is just an outcome of fractalized thought, or in other words going into detail while thinking, when one thing leads to another. We humans essentially just react to our environment, the way we do that is sophiosticated but not otherworldly. we try hard to understand it and make progress, we for example successfully decoded the brain of a worm (hooray... maybe...) and saved it onto a microchip. It's just data in the end. But most people don't know about computers and how they work, that's why they can't relate to thinking that AI can become what we are, especially given the fact, that WE humans make the AI, it is and of course will be somewhat of a image of ourself.

12. Do you think men do not have hormonal changes? And who declared that females would be owners of the world anyway?

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. amazing man, don't forget to talk in all sorts of languages while you're at it. from what I heard, it makes people think you are cultivated and intelligent.

14. si los hombres menstrúan todos los meses. Me gustaría verlo. y de mal humor y todo pero eres realmente encantador

15. my nachos are almost gone, can someone end this here with another uncalled-for statement about superiority of one of the sexes?

16. no no no way, wait for the girls to see this. and it will be interesting very interesting.

17. if men menstruate every month. I would like to see it. and in a bad mood and everything but you are really lovely

18. aaaaa I understand now. I finally see a little man.
    [QUOTE = "Phil Calmarto, publicación: 1376096, miembro: 117531"] 1 °. deja de mentir
    2do. deja de escribir [/ QUOTE]

19. I apologize to all that I offend without wanting. It was my fault. To think that this forum would work like the others was a mistake. There is not even respect in this place. have a good night. Blessings.

MLMVSS likes this.
  20. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

It shows up in spanish on my device too. I have to use google translate to read it.
    2298bc156039a43e50ddf062768570b4baa7ad82efad8c2ea48e807879419fab.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.