1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is smarter, man or woman?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Mar 24, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It turns out that so-called multitasking, of which women boast, is task switching - which is ineffective as it lacks focus.

2. i see, we are lost in translation here, you are probably using a translator and try to express flynns claims. The thing women scored higher was one part of an IQ test, raven's matrices, and they differ by approx. 1 IQ point which is not even close to a standard deviation, what he found out is, that men and women are equally intelligent.

The are probably some parts of the IQ-tests where men were superior, because if women were superior in more than that part, why not include it? There, logic.

@Star Lord , im with you there, but discussing intelligence is quite important on a non-personal level. if AI can do tasks that people with an IQ of 100 can do, then we need to figure out what we do in the future or increase our intelligence.

3. I said it was not messy at all.

4. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Where is the poll? :(

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Ongoingsupport

Ongoingsupport Fapstronaut

I meant problem solving as a measure of intelligence, that is to say it depends on the scale at which the problem is solved. Fairly basic intelligence can maybe solve the behavioral level, but it takes a different type and order of intelligence to dig in deeper.

And since we are talking AI, can it come up with new workable psychological theories? Can or how many people will, or would recognize the kind of psych frameworks a machine comes up with?

6. [QUOTE = "tweeby, post: 1375995, member: 9755"] ¿Dónde está la encuesta? :([/CITAR]

forget the survey. I am sorry.

7. Yeah.

Edit: What makes you think that you act so different from a machine?

Another edit: What normal person comes up with psychological frameworks, I'm talking about iQ's of 100, not 150.

8. inefectivo para usted, no puede jactarse de lo que no posee, por supuesto.

9. tweeby

tweeby Banned

no necesitas disculparte con nuestro demonio emplumado :)

10. Ongoingsupport

Ongoingsupport Fapstronaut

I'm at the library and just right click, did a search and added the word "translate" into Google. At the home computer some plug in would probably be helpful

11. Can you please stop using some language (unknown to me)? English is the default language of this community. Thank you.

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  12. I never apologize. I did not say anything that offended him, I apologize to you for the survey.

13. tweeby

tweeby Banned

quelquefois je pense que les filles est plus intelligent que les hommes. Surtout ici!

14. [QUOTE = "IGY, publicación: 1376021, miembro: 115601"] ¿Puede dejar de usar algún idioma (desconocido para mí)? El inglés es el idioma predeterminado de esta comunidad. Gracias. [/ QUOTE]

I write it in English. if it gets lost in the way and remains in my native language, it's NOT MY GUILT.

15. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

People are allowed to use other languages here.

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Oui je plaisante bien sur

17. [QUOTE = "tweeby, post: 1376027, member: 9755"] quelquefois je pense que les filles est plus intelligent que les hommes. Surtout ici! [/ QUOTE]

Jajajajajajaja ILY

tweeby likes this.
  18. You wanna win a comedy-price pal?

Let's see if I can find a chinese translator gimme a sec there...

19. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Si tu ne pas parle les autre langues, quelle dommage, vraiment! c'est ne pas ma probleme

20. I will only say that men hurt in the ego or do not know where else we are more intelligent, speaking in all areas including emotional, motor. in everything practically.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.