Whaddup! day 6 and needing support system!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by mobser, Jun 30, 2019.

1. mobser

mobser Fapstronaut

Sup everyone,
    I'm an older dude starting this journey and definitely needed a place like this! Anyway, i've been blessed/cursed? with the ability to work from home for ~14 years and I've been fapping since i was 12 years old LOL. I noticed at that age I had limited energy with consistent brain fog 98% of my days. I even went to the DR. on two separate occasions for it, once at 12, and once at 19.

My love life has always been fine. I probably lean a little more on the handsome side and would consider myself to have high self esteem with no depression at all so I always had a steady stream of women up until i was ~28. So, what is the problem?

Well the problem started to be noticeable at age ~22 when I couldn't get it up sometimes because my girlfriend would call me out like "What's wrong??" the SECOND i started getting flaccid and that really fucked with my psyche and instantly exacerbated the problem. Anyway, I broke up with her eventually and vowed never to waste time on a girlfriend again and remained single after that for like 14 years and still continue to be. I figured if I get a girl here and there that's fine, meanwhile, I'll be productive and fap in those momentary respites from women.

It was a great plan until I got carried away and started fapping like 3 times a day everyday whether or not I was gonna be with a girl or not. What ended up happening is that I PIED myself. Girls didn't cut it for me anymore. The worst part about this situation is that EVERYTIME I was about to have sex with them I had to throw out the disclaimer that there was a very real possibility that I wouldn't be able to get it up. The reason I did this was because I made 2 of them feel extremely bad because they thought I wasn't attracted to them because I couldn't hold an erection. Ultimately, I could only make myself bust a nut. Then it got to the point where I would dry cum (where it felt like I went, but i didn't!) This is when I realized how much I spiraled out of control.

Coincidentally, one of the people I follow on youtube happened to be on day 47 and had changed his personality COMPLETELY so that's when I decided to take the plunge.

So, I started NoFap Hardmode on the 20th of June, relapsed on the 25th but restarted since then so i'm officially starting my longest streak tomorrow (6 days) but i'm writing all this shit because i'm going crazy right now with urges and to hold myself accountable. I'll be starting a journal as well to answer questions for those that lurk and just read what different people "feel" each day of the week progressively.

Welp, wish me luck!

Jake n Bake likes this.
  2. Hey & Welcome to NoFap Community! :)

You are in the right place for recovery here. We are so glad to have you with us to beat this addiction together.

You can go read some Success Stories in the "Success Stories" section to learn more about the benefits of NoFap , get useful tips and ideas to help you in the reboot.

If you have any question about rebooting, you can ask it in the "Rebooting" section.

And I would recommend you to make your own journal in the "Reboot logs" corresponding to your gender & age to track your everyday progress.
    You can also join challenges in the "Events & Challenges" section, to keep yourself motivated and focused.

You may start by checking the links below:
    Learn more about Rebooting.
    Forum Usage Guide.
    List of Rebooting Ressources.
    Glossary of terms used in NoFap community.

Best of luck to you in your journey!

-The Winner

mobser likes this.
  3. Hey man you can do this

mobser likes this.
  4. mobser

mobser Fapstronaut

as long as the results are real for sure and thank you!

5. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Welcome! Glad you are here!
    Today is day 0 for me. WE CAN DO IT!!!

mobser likes this.
  6. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

- You can set up your day counter here
    - You can find the forum usage guide here
    - Here is we’re you will find a glossary of terms often used in the nofap community. Glossary
    - You can also find a guide to the basics of rebooting here
    - If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

mobser likes this.
  7. mobser

mobser Fapstronaut

Lets get it bro!

Jerky likes this.